1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

NPD: Dunlop Echoplex EP101

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by mistermullens, Jan 15, 2016.

1. mistermullens

mistermullens Poster Extraordinaire

Well, I don't really use many pedals. Just not my thing, but I do have some as the Vox AC4TVs I play through are missing reverb & tremolo. Lately, I've been kicking on my SD1 for just a little extra something on solos or for slide. The gain is barely up and the level is a pinch louder than the amp. Past couple of gigs have had me thinking I should maybe get another EP Booster.

Walked into my local guitar store to pick up some patch cables for this weekend's gig, and low and behold they had a like new Dunlop Echoplex for $80. Tried it out with an AC4BL, and it sounded pretty darn good, and found it the amp sounded better with it on than off. We'll see how it works with my amp this weekend, but I think I'm gonna be happy with the purchase.

Any of you guys using this pedal? What kind of experience have you had? I think $80 was a good price, since they go for $120 new.

2. Iago

Iago Friend of Leo's

Cool. I have been keeping an eye on boost pedals for my AC4TV and the AC30 I keep in the rehearsing space. How would you compare the EP Booster and the Dunlop?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.