NPD - Circular Saw Content!

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Killing Floor, May 17, 2021.

1. Killing Floor

Killing Floor Friend of Leo's

I've been wanting to try one of these for a while. The price is definitely right, $90 US. Montreal Assembly is one of the most creative pedal makers out there. They sell out pretty fast.
    This is the Your and You're (or Ca pis Sa which is not a translation if you are checking, it's a homonym joke). It's based on a Hollis crash-sync fuzz circuit. From their website: The pedals unique sound is generated by hard syncing an oscillator to the output of a fuzz circuit, and then mixing both outputs together. The result is a rather gated square wave sound with a sort of filter sweep sound when the frequency of the oscillator is adjusted with the tone knob or an expression pedal.
    If you are curious, the controls are Volume and Tone. You can get it in English if you prefer.

Think ripping a board with a saw and the pitch rises or falls based on how you move the tool, but in a very good way. It's a super buzzy fuzz pedal. I'm in love.
    upload_2021-5-17_20-6-10.png
    upload_2021-5-17_20-8-59.png

2. bluesholyman

bluesholyman Friend of Leo's

Buzz Fuzz Love. I approve.

Killing Floor likes this.
  3. Dan German

Dan German Doctor of Teleocity

Super buzzy fuzz is not my bag, but it’s always nice to see an independent pedal maker doing cool stuff (especially when they’re Canadian!). I checked their site, they make some intriguing stuff.

Killing Floor likes this.
  4. richey88

richey88 Friend of Leo's

Let’s hear it! Looks awesome!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.