1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

NPD. Cancelled!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Tele-friend, Apr 7, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Tele-friend

Tele-friend Tele-Meister

I ordered DiMarzio Twang King and SD Trembucker TB-6 pickups in February. I also added the golden J. Rockett Archer to the order.
    But the thing is that for whatever reason Twang King is still not available. It will be in about a month. o_O In the meantime I changed my mind and just cancelled the order of SD pup and Archer pedal. I will only buy the Twang King.
    See, I play at home 99% of time. With my headphones. So nobody can really hear my sound. And I was wondering, why do I need to spend so much money. I am actually really happy with the pedals I have and I really just wanna change the neck pickup on my Tele Modern Player (I changed the pickup height and now I really enjoy my middle single coil and bridge HB pickup). I dont need fancy, hyped things. I have enough equipement and I enjoy it a lot. :)

So I said it. The force is strong within me. GAS went away. :cool:
    Peace

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  2. havlma1

havlma1 Tele-Meister

I think if you play typically at home and not that loud, the pickup nunces are more prominent. If you would play live and your amp starts to be cooking, you won't care for the pickup :) At least my experience to some degree.

BTW: I think I will sell one of my tele's and before I do that I'll bring back the original pickups.. which means I might have one neck Twang King spare. If you struggle to get the TK, maybe I'd sell mine, just drop a message.. I'm also located within EU.

3. bender66

bender66 Poster Extraordinaire

Because geAr.

4. Fretting out

Fretting out Poster Extraordinaire

That’s it! You gotta test your gas’s patience!

If you think you want something imagine ordering it then revisit it a month later

Tele-friend likes this.
  5. Tele-friend

Tele-friend Tele-Meister

Thanks for the offer. For now I will stick to my original plan and wait some more. But if it will not be available soon, I might contact you.

Agree. I will do that every time from now on ;)

havlma1 and Fretting out like this.
  6. Killing Floor

Killing Floor Tele-Afflicted

You're saying you don't have ANY tube based distortion pedals? How can you know which one you like better?

7. Tele-friend

Tele-friend Tele-Meister

You mean pedals that simulate tube amps? I have a boss BD2 and it is turned on almost all the time ;)

8. Killing Floor

Killing Floor Tele-Afflicted

upload_2021-4-7_23-7-39.png
    Nope. I mean a stomp box driven by a full 12AX7 tube that you can overdrive on the ground before the signal hits your amp. Not digital or analog circuit distortion but high gain tube overdrive. Yep. GAS doesn’t just go away.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.