1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

NPBD - Maple Rock Pedalboards

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by RYAN1987M, Aug 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. RYAN1987M

RYAN1987M Tele-Holic Ad Free Member

I was recently in the market for a new pedalboard and I wanted something that I could customize a bit. Also, as a Canadian, I was interested in finding something local so that I could avoid shipping costs and import taxes.

I was lucky enough to find Maple Rock Pedalboards! I've had this board for about a month now and I'm absolutely thrilled with it. I just wanted to share a review that I wrote as well as some pictures that I took. I'm not affiliated with the company - I'm just a satisfied customer and I wanted to take this opportunity to plug a small business that is in my area.

My Review -

I ordered a 9x30 pedalboard from Maple Rock through their website and the entire experience was fantastic!

Larry is simply awesome to deal with and an all-around great guy! Communication was prompt and efficient. It was also very cool that Larry sent pictures throughout the build process – it was neat to watch my pedalboard take shape!

I'm only about an hour from Maple Rock (they’re based out of Acton) and I decided to drop-off my power supply (Larry mounted it for free) and then I drove back to Acton to pick up my finished pedalboard. What can I say? It's worth the drive to Acton! That's an inside joke for everyone from the GTA (Greater Toronto Area).

My pedalboard came out beautifully! It exceeded my expectations in every sense. The build quality is absolutely top-notch and it feels really solid. The pedalboard looks incredible and I've received many compliments on it already. Larry also turned it around in even less time than he quoted - very impressive!

Toadtele likes this.
  2. RYAN1987M

RYAN1987M Tele-Holic Ad Free Member

3. RodeoTex

RodeoTex Doctor of Teleocity

Wow, that is nice. I'd never seen one.

RYAN1987M likes this.
  4. Verne Bunsen

Verne Bunsen Tele-Afflicted

Man, that’s pretty. Almost a shame to cover it up with pedals! (Almost)

RYAN1987M likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.