New pots and cap day. So the electronics in my old faithful Kevincaster crapped out. The tone pot just suddenly quit working. When I opened it up to see what was happening, it was a disaster of spaghetti, solder blobs, and rigged up home engineering. No wonder it died. I found a place on Amazon that has 10% tolerance CTS pots, so I ordered 2, and a couple of capacitors. So I got the stuff today, and pulled out the old crap and installed the new stuff, and wired it up. It had an Emerson PIO .047uF cap, but I changed to a .022uF orange drop cap, and I like it better, because it has a more gradual taper than the .047uF cap. Now it works a whole lot better, is much tidier, and I like the taper of the new cap value better.