Now that NFL is pay TV what will you be doing t fill the blank time?

Jim622

Friend of Leo's
Yeah it's awful when people exercise a peaceful, constitutionally protected right that hurts NO ONE
I defended this country for 20 years and been a firefighter for 27 years. Those players are the snowflakes. Most took needlepoint classes and never held a job in they’re lives. They are millionaires complaining to get camera time. You idolize them, they have no redeeming value except to entertain. Football was a great game, an escape from everyday life and it is now a circus.

Last edited:

Jim622

Friend of Leo's
I defended this country for 20 years and been a firefighter for 27 years. Those players are the snowflakes. Most took needlepoint classes and never held a job in they’re lives. They are millionaires complaining to get camera time. They take their freedom and act offended. You idolize them, they have no redeeming value except to entertain. Football was a great game, an escape from everyday life and it is now a circus.
Double Post - Sorry

Last edited:

Colo Springs E

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
I defended this country for 20 years and been a firefighter for 27 years. Those players are the snowflakes. Most took needlepoint classes and never held a job in they’re lives. They are millionaires complaining to get camera time. You idolize them, they have no redeeming value except to entertain. Football was a great game, an escape from everyday life and it is now a circus.
So what? I defended this country for 7 years.... does my service count less than yours? We're supposed to have defended the right for people to voice concerns and to engage in civil . What is so difficult about that for you to understand?

As an aside.... NFL is more popular than ever, so enjoy your boycott--no one cares. Sorry for your loss chief.

Colo Springs E

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
So what? I defended this country for 7 years.... does my service count less than yours? We're supposed to have defended the right for people to voice concerns and to engage in civil protest. What is so difficult about that for you to understand?

As an aside.... NFL is more popular than ever, so enjoy your boycott--no one cares. Sorry for your loss chief.

oregomike

Tele-Afflicted
Which players took needle point?

Jim622

Friend of Leo's
So what? I defended this country for 7 years.... does my service count less than yours? We're supposed to have defended the right for people to voice concerns and to engage in civil protest. What is so difficult about that for you to understand?

More popular than ever? Check the ratings.

Jim622

Friend of Leo's
Thank you for your service. Their attitude should upset you also for your lost brothers and your choice to serve. They are not protesting on the streets, we pay to see them and they show us, including you a lack of respect. Anyone who works a real job, their elitist whining should upset. Good luck with that acceptance in our future. As for the NFL there is no loss. We will never agree, so good luck..

knopflerfan

Friend of Leo's
I’m incredibly disenchanted with sports right now. People in all four major sports are cheating like never before. Yes, players cheated “back in the day” but to very little advantageous extent.

Players are flopping like crazy that makes soccer look like a bunch of reverent, honest people. The whole spider tack stuff with MLB. Stealing signs illegally in MLB. NFL is similar with stealing “signs.”

Lastly, I’m sick of everything being sponsored by a corporation. I’m not against capitalism, but it’s perverse now. “The Geico fact/stat of the day.” “The Little Caesar’s player of the game.” Seems like three quarters of the stadiums, parks, arenas are named after companies. I get Wrigley's Field, but US Cellular Field? Little Caesars Arena?
How true. I love watching "antenna" sports (can't begin to afford cable/streaming, etc...), but everything seems to be "blank sponsored by blank". Can't do much about it. 😞

Killing Floor

Doctor of Teleocity
I’m so glad the season is finally here! My team even won a preseason game hah! But the rooks mostly looked good. Going to be a decent season.

Plus now that Gabby sent Nate home without a rose there’s not much on Mondays. Who’s with me?
Also Gabby stands like Mrs. Wiggins (Carol Burnette). Who’s still with me?

Festofish

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
You mean the 3 hours of commercials? I ditched that crap decades ago. I loved the game but couldn’t stomach the fact that they drew it out for more commercials.

NoTeleBob

Friend of Leo's
Hey, how are those billionaire owners supposed to stay rich without agreements like this in place? Not to mention, all those millionaire players who need to be paid!

But no, you only think of yourself!