Now that NFL is pay TV what will you be doing t fill the blank time?

Jim622

Friend of Leo's
I was a die hard Eagles fan all my life and I have watched one football game since they started kneeling. That was when the Eagles won the super bowl and I still didn't care. I waited over 50 years for that, thanks NFL. That's why it's pay tv, because most don't care anymore, so they're gonna try to milk the sheep for what they can.

Last edited:

Ricky D.

Doctor of Teleocity
Sorry, NFL, paying is what you do when you sit in the stadium. If I watch on TV, I don’t pay. That’s all there is to it.

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
welp... I came home a little early today. Gonna watch the 49ers play a preseason game, super excited to see young Trey Lance and what may be possible this year. My son is coming home to play in his alumni baseball game and he is hustling to get here to watch the niners with me. We will both watch with guitars on our lap. My wife is making a fun dinner for us and we'll have a few cocktails...

y'all have fun too!

Rocky058

Tele-Afflicted
Me and my posse slide our own way these days.

Ciao NFL.
1660342602863.png

Stringbanger

Telefied
Ad Free Member
All you naysayers could start your own thread about how much you don’t like NFL football.

Obviously, the OP intended the thread to be about NFL football fans. Why waste your time bellyaching about something you don’t even understand?

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
All you naysayers could start your own thread about how much you don’t like NFL football.

Obviously, the OP intended the thread to be about NFL football fans. Why waste your time bellyaching about something you don’t even understand?

we were up in the mtns from friday to tuesday. A dog from a neighboring cabin came over to hang out and our dog and CJ played and played and played...my dog gets jealous if I pet CJ... the neighbor came over and my dog went around peeing on the wheels of my power tools, on the trees and on some rocks. The neighbor pointed out to me 'oh man he is peeing on the wheel of your table saw stand and I just shrugged. He was marking out his territory and maybe feeling a little insecure.

Thread crapping is like that.

Killing Floor

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Falcons season ticket holder since 1985. I feel your pain.
Saw some things I liked today. Both lines still need work. But both QBs look good and we hit a lot of receivers. I’m a big Bernhardt fan from lacrosse and thrilled he made the winning grab even with the PI. Koo is just a machine. I think we are going to be OK.

Stringbanger

Telefied
Ad Free Member
we were up in the mtns from friday to tuesday. A dog from a neighboring cabin came over to hang out and our dog and CJ played and played and played...my dog gets jealous if I pet CJ... the neighbor came over and my dog went around peeing on the wheels of my power tools, on the trees and on some rocks. The neighbor pointed out to me 'oh man he is peeing on the wheel of your table saw stand and I just shrugged. He was marking out his territory and maybe feeling a little insecure.

Thread crapping is like that.
I know, and I get it, but……off de lawn!

It’s a lower form of trolling. Yep!

Last edited:

Colo Springs E

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
I was a die hard Eagles fan all my life and I have watched one football game since they started kneeling. That was when the Eagles won the super bowl and I still didn't care. I waited over 50 years for that, thanks NFL. That's why it's pay tv, because most don't care anymore, so they're gonna try to milk the sheep for what they can.
Yeah it's awful when people exercise a peaceful, constitutionally protected right that hurts NO ONE.

Well, except for snowflakes I guess.