Now that NFL is pay TV what will you be doing t fill the blank time?

Greggorios

Poster Extraordinaire
Educational TV:

1660246421094.png

oregomike

Tele-Afflicted
I guess it's time to build an amp. Not buying the NFL channel.
Yeah, thats it for me. Was never really an NFL fan, anyway. I was a niner fan because I was born into it and games were good times spent tailgating with my Dad at Candlestick. The only sports I still pay for are MLB and pro cycling.

fjblair

Tele-Afflicted
My consumption of NFL has fallen off of a cliff the last 3-4 years. I had Sunday Ticket for close to 20 years, but when I ditched Directv for streaming there she went. I have no interest in subscribing to anything else. I still follow it and watch the big games, but just don't have the same level interest for various reasons. College football is my jam now, but I'm afraid all the conference realignment, NIL and hyper-focus on money may blow that up too.

Woe is me.

oregomike

Tele-Afflicted
My consumption of NFL has fallen off of a cliff the last 3-4 years. I had Sunday Ticket for close to 20 years, but when I ditched Directv for streaming there she went. I have no interest in subscribing to anything else. I still follow it and watch the big games, but just don't have the same level interest for various reasons. College football is my jam now, but I'm afraid all the conference realignment, NIL and hyper-focus on money may blow that up too.

Woe is me.
I haven’t had any real cable package for years. I’m still interested to see what Trey Lance does, but not enough to fork over for a package. I jave a couple dives near me that I can go to if I’m jonesing for some niner action.

srvy

Tele-Meister
Got to watch the NFL its a tradition. My dad got season tickets in 1963 when the Dallas Texans moved to KCMo. I sat in what was called the huddle club a special section for kids 12 and under at old Municipal Stadium. I have been a fan ever since. YoutubeTV gets me most of the away games and I have Prime if any are shown there. I also continue season tickets at Arrowhead so I am good.

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter

Woe is me.
there are ways to get the ticket without having direct tv! and, I think next year, so one more year, they will have a full streaming package....

Brad Pittiful

Telefied
Ad Free Member
other than amazon carrying some games...ill be able to watch them at no other cost to me other than paying for cable...i am not going to subscribe to amazon for football games