Novelist Who Penned 'How To Murder Your Husband' Essay Charged With Husband's Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetersCarol

TDPRI Member
Wasn't the ending kinda predictable?
The story itself is very sad actually.
During my university studies i had to write essay once a months and it felt like a torture to be honest.
Only on my graduation year i found the best essay review service service which made my life much easier and i finally had more time to enjoy the student life.

Interesting to know, thanks!

3fngrs

Poster Extraordinaire
Edit: you know, @acrylicsuperman, I've been thinking about this. Calling you out about a blanket statement the way I did is a lot like playing grammar police, which is something I try not to do on this forum. It serves no purpose. Lots of people paint lots of things with a broad brush, and I'm sure I do it myself sometimes. I'm sure you don't think everybody in any city is stupid, and I hope you know that I'd never claim that any whole city is stupidity-free.

On this forum especially I would rather have friends than enemies. Please accept my apology, and please forgive me. Except for the one I'm editing now, which was uncalled for, I left my comments alone; since you'd quoted them, I didn't want it to appear that I didn't own making them.
Kudos!

Peegoo

Doctor of Teleocity
Folks from Florida don't get offended by all the Florida Man stories.

I'm beginning to think they take a perverse pride in all of it. I mean--it's more entertaining than orange juice, Disney, and the space program.

I grew up there, so I understand it!

Synchro

Tele-Holic
There is a hubris that I find amazing. It’s like there are people that believe that they are untouchable and can brag in public about a crime and never be caught. In this case, this author cooked up a perfect crime, and then apparently thought that she could enact it in real life, without anyone making the obvious connection. That’s the very definition of hubris, in my book.

kuch

Tele-Meister
Old thread....

Talk about lame..... the whole region is running out of water and they're still developing more housing and golf courses.... and watering them every day in the summer.... go figure...... you'd think the people whose lives depended on it would be telling the people in charge to change.....

wabashslim

Friend of Leo's
There is a hubris that I find amazing. It’s like there are people that believe that they are untouchable and can brag in public about a crime and never be caught. In this case, this author cooked up a perfect crime, and then apparently thought that she could enact it in real life, without anyone making the obvious connection. That’s the very definition of hubris, in my book.

It's an overused plot cliche from any number of TV cop & lawyer shows for as long as TV's been around. Every season there's at least one.

Phrygian77

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Folks from Florida don't get offended by all the Florida Man stories.

I'm beginning to think they take a perverse pride in all of it. I mean--it's more entertaining than orange juice, Disney, and the space program.

I grew up there, so I understand it!

Exactly.

There's no amount of money that would make me consider living in Portland, by the way, but the same applies to the whole west coast, especially anywhere near I-5.

TomBrokaw

Tele-Meister
So this 2018 thread gets necro'd, and shortly after, someone or something posts a link to some random site, and shortly after that, someone or something quotes that post. Hmmm. Totally not sus.

Status
Not open for further replies.