NL Holland TDPRI

GEISHAII

TDPRI Member
No problem as some of us do speak German (my parents migrated from Germany to Holland). Also English is no problem (judging by this forum).
We have had participants from England, Denmark, Germany, Belgium before, so consider this an international event.
All I hope is we can make it and do it.
I am sure it will be great fun.

jhundt

Doctor of Teleocity
Oh ja meneer. GREAT FANTASTIC i HOPE THE THE CLUB HAS A HEAD Of SECURITY, SERGEANT AT ARMS BECAUSE i WANT TO JOIN A CLUB WITH
Jorina Jo Jo Baars keeping an eye on things.
I wonder what this means? I guess I better look up this name on one of the search pages.

Okay, did that. Still doesn't make sense. But hey people from Oakland are unique, as I well know.

chemobrain

Friend of Leo's
I wonder what this means? I guess I better look up this name on one of the search pages.

Okay, did that. Still doesn't make sense. But hey people from Oakland are unique, as I well know.[/
mmmy friend in our hearts we are all Dutch any group club or organization with Jorina Jo Jo Baars
is worth commuting for. She as you must know is a Dutch treasure. Beautiful, charming , intelligent and
:eek:
Jorina Baars is a Dutch female kickboxing, K1 Muay Thai fighter, based in Den Helder, Netherlands. She has competed professionally since 2004 and is the current ISKA Welterweight champion and mixed martial artist.Wikipedia

Born: October 18, 1988 (age 29 years), Den Helder, Netherlands

Height: 5′ 11″
Weight: 145 lbs
Wins: 44
Wins by knockout: 14
Draws: 3
:cool:
:twisted:

Colin

Tele-Meister
How about Friday 24 Aug for the (mainly) accoustic jam ?
Afternoon and/or evening, picture it with a campfire, crickets chirping as we noodle away into the dusk.

GEISHAII

TDPRI Member
I'll be there. I see my daughter next Saturday and will let you know accordingly. I am taking an acoustic guitar as well as a tenor and baritone ukulele with me, using just a very mild amplification, nothing loud.

GEISHAII

TDPRI Member
Having visited my daughter yesterday, things have changed.
She might be able to make it that Friday as yet.

Colin

Tele-Meister
Sorry, been busy.
But its still on !
24 august.
I'm home from mid-afternoon so people can turn up when they want. Maybe plan some kind of food too.

Is it normal to open a new thread on this jam in particular ?

GEISHAII

TDPRI Member
Sorry, been busy.
But its still on !
24 august.
I'm home from mid-afternoon so people can turn up when they want. Maybe plan some kind of food too.

Is it normal to open a new thread on this jam in particular ?

Thanks Colin for replying.

Yes I think it would be wise to open a new/extra thread.
Mid afternoon does that mean from around 14:00 h.
Also, you need to give address and directions to your place, by PM to all who are coming.
I could take care of some snacks and drinks if so wished.

I will contact 'Peregrino69' and 'nosuch' (from Germany) who said they would like to come