Nicolette!

SnidelyWhiplash

Friend of Leo's
I just bought this wonderful vinyl record & it is a delightful listen. This is Ms. Larson's debut produced by Ted Templeman & engineered by Donn Landee. It has the cream of California country rock on backing trax/vox. It even has a raucous lead guitar break by someone listed in the credits as only ?. ;)

Last edited:

HoodieMcFoodie

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I just bought this wonderful vinyl record & it is a delightful listen. This is Ms. Larson's debut produced by Ted Templeman & engineered by Donn Landee. It has the cream of California country rock on backing trax/vox. It even has a raucous lead guitar break by someone listed in the credits as only ?. ;)

Eddie Van Halen.

Dik Ellis

Tele-Holic
EVH?;)

brookdalebill

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I love her song, Let Me Be The First, and her duet with Steve Wariner, That’s How You Know When Love’s Right.

Last edited:

3fngrs

Poster Extraordinaire
It's gonna take a lotta love to change the way things are
It's gonna take a lotta love or we won't get too far
So if you look in my direction and we don't see eye to eye
My heart needs protection and so do I

Surprisingly direct lyrics from Neil.
Neil considered that a throwaway song. She found it on a piece of paper on the floor of his car and he told her she could have it.