NHL 2021-22

dented

Doctor of Teleocity
Gold Supporter
Okay hockey pucks! Time to faceoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Kings Go!
Seems they tripped coming out of the tunnel....lol who's your team?

upload_2021-10-26_16-40-38.png

johnb

Tele-Meister
After getting dumped on twice in Atlanta I don't watch the NHL anymore.
There were plenty of fans in the seats but BAD management and ownership couldn't figure out how to run our two teams successfully.

Nightclub Dwight

Friend of Leo's
I grew up loving Guy Lafleur and Ken Dryden, so I've always been a fan of the Habs. Since I live in Pittsburgh now I cheer for the Penguins, unless they are playing Montreal of course.

My brother married a Canadian and moved to Ottawa. At his first big family get-together they all wanted to know his team. Her family comes from far eastern Ontario, so most of them are Canadiens fans. He answered correctly. They were all worried he'd say Toronto.

They did almost throw him out of Canada when he mentioned that the game was in the third quarter.

catdaddy

Tele-Afflicted
Been a Pittsburgh Penguin fan since 1970. So far this year the Pens are 3-0-2, and considering Crosby and Malkin have yet to play, and that the Pens lead the league in "Man Games Lost" to injury and illness, I'm pretty happy with the results.

Seeing a few Devil fans here is encouraging. They're my pick for a dark horse playoff team this year. The young talent they have is terrific, and I love the uptempo style of play which is a change of direction from the trapping/defense-first game that was the franchise signature for so many years. If they can stay healthy (get better soon Jack!) they're gonna finish strong.

GO PENS!

nhl-pittsburgh-penguins-roundel-27-in-x-27-in-non-slip-indoor-only-mat.jpg

duzie

Tele-Holic
Been a Pittsburgh Penguin fan since 1970. So far this year the Pens are 3-0-2, and considering Crosby and Malkin have yet to play, and that the Pens lead the league in "Man Games Lost" to injury and illness, I'm pretty happy with the results.

Seeing a few Devil fans here is encouraging. They're my pick for a dark horse playoff team this year. The young talent they have is terrific, and I love the uptempo style of play which is a change of direction from the trapping/defense-first game that was the franchise signature for so many years. If they can stay healthy (get better soon Jack!) they're gonna finish strong.

GO PENS!

nhl-pittsburgh-penguins-roundel-27-in-x-27-in-non-slip-indoor-only-mat.jpg
Did someone mention defense first :D
upload_2021-10-26_18-19-32.jpeg