NGD!

dogmatic

TDPRI Member
Picked this up a couple of days back...
20211128_225911.jpg

CiJ. I think it's a 62 reissue but not 100% (serial number doesn't come up on the website). Nice price, bit of wear and tear here and there and a strat switch tip but plays really nice and sounds superb. No modding or tinkering required here at all... She's perfect!

Always wanted a red one with white binding, and it's great that these CiJs sound so cool, really different tone to my other with the nocaster pickups hanging on the wall. Love it!

ChicknPickn

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
View attachment 923917

CiJ. I think it's a 62 reissue but not 100% (serial number doesn't come up on the website). Nice price, bit of wear and tear here and there and a strat switch tip but plays really nice and sounds superb. No modding or tinkering required here at all... She's perfect!

Always wanted a red one with white binding, and it's great that these CiJs sound so cool, really different tone to my other with the nocaster pickups hanging on the wall. Love it!

Would look great in my rack!

39martind18

Friend of Leo's
Name it "George," which is a shortening of the word georgeous, which is a mispronunciation of the word gorgeous, which it is!:confused::rolleyes:

Attachments

• clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 21

Dukex

Tele-Afflicted
I'm not normally a CAR fan but that is a nice-looking guitar. Congrats!

TeleUpNorth

Tele-Meister
View attachment 923917

A buddy used to have one of those. I still kick myself for not buying it.