NGD

Midgetje94

Friend of Leo's
Almost there, recently sold my Tobacco Burst, but my Cherry Sunburst R8 will have to fill the void.

Sorry, didn’t mean to hijack the OP’s thread on his beautiful ‘50’s Standard GT, but I couldn’t resist.

View attachment 871210

beautiful. Wish I had the money haha. I’m really eyeballing the new epiphones inspired by Gibson. Even though I’m a fender guy through and through. They just feel better IMO. But do believe no collection is complete without a true LP. I have a Epiphone Riviera P93. The limited 3 P90 and love it. And a Greg Bennett AV7 limited Les Paul Style. But personally feel Epiphone working hand in hand with Gibson with the inspired line will fill the void. As well as keep the wife and bank happy lol

gridlock

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
beautiful. Wish I had the money haha. I’m really eyeballing the new epiphones inspired by Gibson. Even though I’m a fender guy through and through. They just feel better IMO. But do believe no collection is complete without a true LP. I have a Epiphone Riviera P93. The limited 3 P90 and love it. And a Greg Bennett AV7 limited Les Paul Style. But personally feel Epiphone working hand in hand with Gibson with the inspired line will fill the void. As well as keep the wife and bank happy lol
The new Epiphone’s are really nice and get great reviews. Plus, I like the newer headstocks. I’d definitely own one. The Gibson Les Paul Studios and Specials are also nice for reasonable money, especially when purchased used.

Midgetje94

Friend of Leo's
The new Epiphone’s are really nice and get great reviews. Plus, I like the newer headstocks. I’d definitely own one. The Gibson Les Paul Studios and Specials are also nice for reasonable money, especially purchased used.

how do you like that LP100? I know Gibson purist didn’t seem to care for them. Most guys take that robo tuner off. But guitar wise. How do you like it? There’s a couple local CL here. A blue and red. I like the red, not a fan of most blues. He wants $1100 each. But feel that’s high

Midgetje94

Friend of Leo's
The new Epiphone’s are really nice and get great reviews. Plus, I like the newer headstocks. I’d definitely own one. The Gibson Les Paul Studios and Specials are also nice for reasonable money, especially when purchased used.

Sorry. Not to steal the post or annoy anyone. New here. Is there a way to private message here?

gridlock

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
how do you like that LP100? I know Gibson purist didn’t seem to care for them. Most guys take that robo tuner off. But guitar wise. How do you like it? There’s a couple local CL here. A blue and red. I like the red, not a fan of most blues. He wants $1100 each. But feel that’s high
I love it, I like the big neck, dark Rosewood board (almost looks Ebony), and the build quality is superb. My guitar is far from a stock 2015, changed to Gibson PAF mimi’s, hand-wired with Orange Drops, the spit coil removed and back to two tone controls, and locking Grovers. Very nice-low action. Plays great and I get a ton of compliments on that guitar.

I’ve also owned two 2015 Les Paul Special Double Cuts that I liked a lot, that is once the Robot tuners were replaced with Klusons. Wish that I still owned my first 2015 TV Yellow Double Cut.

Before you buy a 2015 LP, make sure that you like the neck. The $1100 price sounds fair depending upon the model (Special’s go for $600-$700) and condition. Also, don’t believe that all ‘15’s had the wider neck.

swervinbob

Friend of Leo's
Nobody needs to worry about hijacking the thread. Bring it on. I don’t mind. I may have to figure out how to get a P90 Goldtop. They were in stock in GC’s site the other day but didn’t last.

Willie Johnson

Friend of Leo's
200 foot cord sold separately...
guitarslim.jpg