NGD Vintera 50’s Tele

Itgoesto11

Tele-Meister
D9F2F410-AEF4-473E-90A6-C1058DF4A967.jpeg
Really starting to warm up to the “U” shaped neck. I once had a Richie Kotzen Tele which was purported to have a big neck. The Vintera feels even beefier. All good.

kris ford

Tele-Meister
I dig it! I played one like that when they came out.

Couple questions..A, is the pickup fiber or plastic ( I couldn't tell..), B, does it have a baseplate?

Cysquatch

Tele-Holic
HNGD, those are sweet guitars. I did a lot of comparing between the Vintera and Player teles and definitely thought the Vintera 50s was the best of the bunch - and somehow ended up with a Player strat. Go figure. I'd say you made a good trade here, though. The Vintera line as a whole has left nothing but good impressions on me, particularly the 50s lineup. Plus, they just look righteous. Enjoy it, man.

spawnofthesith

TDPRI Member
Nice!! Congrats!

I’m finding thick 50s style necks take some adjusting to as well, but I’m into it. More and more the more I play

Bean1871

TDPRI Member
I also have the Vintera tele in fiesta red. Can anyone suggest where I can find the appropriate size shorter bridge barrel height adjustment screws? The outside screws on the low and high e strings protrude dangerously high, and I hesitate to grind them down.

Otherwise, it’s a sweet guitar.

MAXXFIELD

Tele-Meister
Congrats thats the exact model that lead me down the chunky neck rabbit hole leading to rk tele.