NGD. Vintage double cut junior

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by Strato50, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Strato50

Strato50 Tele-Afflicted

Man that’s a fine little guitar. Did you score it from guitar fetish? I know they have them...but they always sell out before I can snag one. Cool guitar.

2. bender66

bender66 Poster Extraordinaire

I know what you mean. It's a huge gamble waiting for GFS sales to kick in to save a few bucks. Buy 'em when you see 'em.

The VSA850 on my bench while I try to find the damn thumbwheels for the floating bridge. It's getting Fidelitrons & the correct Bigsby.
    20191026_120902.jpg 20191029_101525.jpg
    The AXL's were from another defunct re-seller called ubuy. I recently took those pics to sell it after installing frets.

Some moAr Vintage prOn. 20190907_113826.jpg 20190907_113648.jpg
    Like Gretsch/glitter binding the Vintage has beautiful cream binding with abalone. I'm not an abalogne fan but a thin strip works here.
    20190606_123944.jpg The ES295 thing.

Sorry to veer so hard right with my posts. I really dig these guys stuff though strato. You got yours from Reverb? I was under the impression that anything that competed with Gib/Fender shapes were UK only but I see more whole Vintage models showing up lately. I know JHS had been embroiled in a lawsuit & came out on the right side legally against Gibson.

Attached Files:

Strato50 likes this.
  3. mimmo

mimmo Friend of Leo's

Congrats! I have been gassing for one of those DC. There is one on sale locally for 250 euros, I am really tempted but have to save money for a much more important project...

Enjoy!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.