It has arrived! I played it for a little while after unboxing it and immediately decided to strip it apart and put 11’s on it. It feels very squirrelly with the stock 9’s. The neck wasn’t bad by any means but wasn’t completely smooth. I went over it with some sandpaper. 400-500-600-800-1000. It’s baby butt smooth now. The frets were pretty rough feeling. I hit them with some steel wool and they are much better now. I also went over the entire neck with some lemon oil. Oddly enough the setup was dang near perfect if not just a hair low. With 11’s it’s spot on. I only had to adjust one saddle down 1/4 turn. The two negatives I can find are that the high E string is a tad too close to the fret end. I am also hearing chords slightly out of tune. I assume that is an intonation issue. The problem is that it seems like it’s pretty close as far as my TU-3 says. The saddles do look like they are spaced apart a good bit but I’m not familiar with 24” scales. Overall I’m pleased with it. I may upgrade the electronics down the road if I’m still happy with it. I may also put 10’s on it next go around just to see how it feels. I’ll solicit someone advice on the out of tune chords if anyone has some.