NGD...Squier 70's custom Tele.

gimmeatele

Friend of Leo's
Just got this one and running it through some of the different amp sound on Mustang LT. 50.

I really like it, nice and light with poplar body, great sound from WRHB in neck and a good usable sound from bridge pup. It is a bit bright, but will have a go at setting pickup heights and the saddles and see if that helps.
IMG20210703110158.jpg

Jowes_84

Tele-Holic
Nice! Had the same guitar but sold it on classifieds. I liked it a lot though - I have to reduce music stuff lying around everywhere I go;)
I had soldered a 390pF cap across the bridge pickup (in parallel)
So in case the height adjustment doesn’t do it, that would be an affordable option.
This easy mod made the bridge sound a lot better and balanced with the neck pickup.
Have fun!

DougM

Poster Extraordinaire
I have the Squier Contemporary Tele HH, and, although Fender describes the HBs as being hot, they are actually very clear and crisp sounding, almost like a fat SC, which I really love. I guess maybe the maple bolt on neck and poplar body have a hand in that too, compared to a set neck mahogany neck and body of a Gibson. Every time I play it I'm surprised at how great it sounds
DSCN0982.JPG

I have the LT25, and I really prefer it to any of the previous Mustang amps, or to the Katana 50 and Vox modeling amps that I've tried. I imagine the LT50, with its 12" speaker is even better. The only amp that I've found that compares to the LT25 for great tone at low levels is the THR10C. And, they both sound amazing recorded direct with their USB out