BlueCajun

Tele-Holic
Beautiful! I've been eyeing the H7s up for some time now. What does the neck profile feel like? C shaped? Chunky? Slim? Somewhat in between?

polimacs

TDPRI Member
Nice guitar - think the fit and finish is equal to a ES-335?
Haven't had a chance to try out the real deal, but I can't imagine it being too far from this. This one feels premium in my hands.

Beautiful! I've been eyeing the H7s up for some time now. What does the neck profile feel like? C shaped? Chunky? Slim? Somewhat in between?
Well, it's a C shape, not too chunky and not too thin, but because of the rolled fingerboard it feels round and nice, it's like a grip of a sword. It fits my hand perfectly. The back of the neck has a gloss finish but it doesn't get sticky as one would fear it might get. Right now it feels perfect!

Tubeboy

Tele-Meister
Been playing guitar since the 70s never had a 335 style guitar until 6 months ago and I love it even though the body seems huge . Its a Guild Starfire DC 1 $550 dollars new. I've heard those Sire guitars are very nice for the money congratulations.

Reactions: BB

Alex_C

Tele-Afflicted
Looks like a nice instrument. I've heard good things about Sire instruments. Congrats!