NGD SG Content

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by Weaselcoon, Jul 17, 2021.

1. stratoman1

stratoman1 Friend of Leo's

They have a good harder edge type rock sound but for me thats about it. They will clean up ok but I have better stuff for that. I've tried the pickup swap rabbit hole before. That was enough to make me not want to again. If I'm not totally happy with guitar i

SG has the only red I really like on a guitar. Pretty much the quintessential SG color I think. But I got mine at a price I couldn't pass up. It took awhile for the new car smell to wear off. But it did make me really appreciate a nice chunky neck. So in that respect I like it. I dont actively hate the pickups but I came to realize they really don't suit me

scelestus, Weaselcoon and hdvades like this.
  2. Weaselcoon

Weaselcoon Tele-Meister

I just couldn’t let it pass me by

NEPATelecaster likes this.
  3. jvin248

jvin248 Doctor of Teleocity

My favorite SG, after having a lot, is this Epi MIC 'clipped ear' in all Black. None more black.
    Wall hanger and the fleet of guitars looks a lot different now, but I still have this black SG.
    I also have a vintage Kalamazoo Gibson SG, but it's not as much fun as this one and doesn't hit the same tones.

[​IMG]

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.