NGD - Player Tele HH in Daphne Blue!

Gimble

Tele-Meister
Very nice! I like the maple fretboard, it seems I usually see rosewood (or other dark wood substitutes).

Looks great enjoy!

NHFlyCaster

TDPRI Member
I put those pickups and pots in an Affinity Tele, and they sound great. The switch was miswired. That's the only reason I can figure why they sold the stuff.

Controller

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Ice Blue Metallic (supposed to be LPB, but it's not) with Mint pickguard.

Bullet complete with mods - 2.jpg

Chester P Squier

Friend of Leo's
I've been considering the HH Player Telecaster with coil-splitting myself. A local store has one in stock. I've seen their store advertised on Reverb and I saw it there. I'll have to go play it and see if I like it. Theirs is Tidepool (bluish) with maple fretboard, white pickguard.

I want to know how it plays and how it sounds in person.

I don't really need another electric guitar, being a bedroom player, but it would be nice to have a real brand-name instrument to go with my Squier and my Electromatic Gretsch.

lance71

TDPRI Member
I was looking at those since they've gone on sale. They were on sale for 629 last year went up to 899 and recently back to 699. So grab em while you can! I recently have gone down the Jazzmaster rabbit hole so I passed. Are they routed for a middle pickup also? Might be interesting to do a S-S-H. Your's looks great.

TelePickler

TDPRI Member
I was looking at those since they've gone on sale. They were on sale for 629 last year went up to 899 and recently back to 699. So grab em while you can! I recently have gone down the Jazzmaster rabbit hole so I passed. Are they routed for a middle pickup also? Might be interesting to do a S-S-H. Your's looks great.
No middle pickup route unfortunately

Bob M

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
I had one of the HH Teles for a short while and while I was OK with it I really thought that the coil split was a weak feature. The one that I had only gave the option to split both or not. And in the single coil position it didn’t sound like a Tele. It was a well finished and very playable guitar for sure, just not for me.