NGD, partscaster I just finished

ScottJPatrick

Friend of Leo's
Had a spare neck I bought a while back, plenty parts and a couple of Cavalier pickups going spare so decided to go ahead and buy a body to finish the job off. (In the real world I would just have sold off all the parts I didn't need but this is TDPRI land so the obvious thing to do was buy the bits I didn't have to complete the guitar!)

Two piece walnut body, finished in Danish Oil, nice flamed maple neck, Wilkinson bridge and tuners, Cavalier 51/52 and Lion King pickups. Plays nicely, usual amount of fiddling to get everything screwed together and set up, amazing how parts that are simply 'bolt on' never seem to line up properly! Need to get a couple of matching string trees to finish it off.

Definitely bright sounding as you would expect with a walnut body, maple fingerboard and type of pickups, great tone for jangly rhythm playing, especially in the middle position. Weight I hear you ask? A mere 9lbs 3oz, not too bad with a solid walnut body. Cost about £300 ($400) all in.

IMG_1403.JPG
IMG_1404.JPG
IMG_1410.JPG
IMG_1411.JPG

StratDal

Tele-Afflicted
I like the body especially the smooth edges. Heck of a lot more comfy against the ribs!

Well done. Enjoy!

Tele-friend

Tele-Afflicted
The walnut body looks beautifuuuuul! And that flamed maple neck is just marvelous.