1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

[NGD] MJT Tele Blonde w/ Rosewood

Discussion in 'Other T-Types and Partscasters' started by cameronbears, Sep 16, 2015.

1. cameronbears

cameronbears TDPRI Member

This is my first thread ever on TDPRI and I'm excited to show you guys my new MJT Tele. I waited a long time (about 10 weeks) for this guitar and it was well worth the wait. I clearly decided to go with a blonde body and a rosewood fingerboard. I didn't want the guitar to be completely beaten up, so I went with a closet classic/light relic. The neck is something I am extremely happy with. I've always wanted a dark maple neck, so I requested a dark amber tint with a light glossy headstock and it matched exactly what I wanted. As for the pickups, I chose the Porter 9T in the neck, which is unbelievably good, and a Porter Custom Tele in the bridge. Everything else kind of came together as we went. I also forgot to mention it came in a very nice age-matching tweed case! Overall, I'm very very pleased with this guitar and the service MJT provided. If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them in the comments.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

rze99 and RevBillyG like this.
  2. Tommy Biggs

Tommy Biggs Friend of Leo's

Very nice!
    I'd have done a 3ply and a regular Neck pickup - but it's not mine unfortunately.

3. Sky King

Sky King Tele-Meister

NICE! Nothing better than slightly beat up white tele! (looks just like mine :)
    Love the amber headstock

4. P Thought

P Thought Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

That's a beauty. Wear it out!

5. TeleTown

TeleTown Friend of Leo's

What a looker! Love them Porters, got em in three of my builds. Well done and enjoy!!

6. Throttleneck

Throttleneck Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

I have a very similar guitar. Mine is MJT, same colors and neck. I have Seymour Duncan Antiquities in mine and it is my favorite guitar. Only my Danocaster comes close. I have the TRO-Fat neck and I love it.

7. rze99

rze99 Poster Extraordinaire

Gorgeous. Congrats. Love the old White and rosewood. Nice and dark fretboard too. Just my cup of tea. Play the bejezuz out of it.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.