NGD Logan Custom T

mfguitar

Friend of Leo's
Just received this double-bound beauty yesterday from Bob Logan. A while back I was able to purchase a used Logan for a very reasonable cost and it has quickly become my #1 gig guitar. I thought I owed it to him to order a new one and Bob did not disappoint. It felt close to perfect out of the box complete with locking tuners, Fralin Pups, and a very nice SKB Gigbag for less than 1/2 the cost of a similar Fender. The weathered grey looks perfect for this guitar. If I have an opportunity I will post a full review.
Logan.jpg

Telefsantasia1

Tele-Meister
Just received this double-bound beauty yesterday from Bob Logan. A while back I was able to purchase a used Logan for a very reasonable cost and it has quickly become my #1 gig guitar. I thought I owed it to him to order a new one and Bob did not disappoint. It felt close to perfect out of the box complete with locking tuners, Fralin Pups, and a very nice SKB Gigbag for less than 1/2 the cost of a similar Fender. The weathered grey looks perfect for this guitar. If I have an opportunity I will post a full review.
View attachment 987439
Congratulations! Bob does incredible work and his attention to detail is second to none, Your guitar looks amazing and that black binding is such a classy look...You really have a guitar to be proud of!

donrichfan

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
View attachment 987439
Nice tele!

LGOberean

Doctor of Teleocity
Congrats! I like that "weathered grey," especially with the black binding. I can't tell from the pic, is it double bound or just top bound? I'm tempted to ask more questions, but I'll hold off and give you a chance to address specs and such in a full review. If you get a chance, you might post about your new Logan tele in the Logan Custom Guitars Club thread.

Double Stop

Tele-Holic
That's a slick looking guitar you've got there. Unique color with an interesting grain. The black pick guard looks just fine as is, but a white or tortoise guard will look equally fabulous. Gives you more options if you ever fancy a change in the future.

Congrats!

naveed211

Friend of Leo's
Cool, I had that color in an Esquire from him. Great stuff and a great guy to work with. Enjoy!

Fenderdad1950

Friend of Leo's
Congrats, you don't see that color on Teles very often. I assume you other Logan Tele is the blue one in your avatar.