1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

NGD: Jackson JS22

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Octorfunk, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Octorfunk

Octorfunk Tele-Holic

Probably not the typical NGD post around here, but after years of wishing I was a better metal player, I finally bought a guitar for that sole purpose.

What I wanted:
    - inexpensive
    - usable high output pickups
    - stable tuning

The JS22 couldnt be a better match. $199 brand new, they put the money where it belongs (tuners, pickups) and skimped exactly where I would (finish).

No lacquer on the neck or body, it feels ready to go. Great setup out of the box, very clear and articulate pickups while delivering crushing high gain.

I've never considered myself a Jackson guy, but I dont see how much better of a guitar you could possibly get at this price.

I'm very satisfied, zero regrets.
    [​IMG]

2. Steerforth

Steerforth Friend of Leo's

Cool guitar! And the price on those is great for what you get.

I’ve got a Jackson Soloist that’s a hazard to the eyes it’s so bright orange.

If I pick it up, it makes everybody say, “Uh oh. Here we go. He’s in that mood.” :D

Congrats and enjoy it!

3. O- Fender

O- Fender Tele-Afflicted

Cool guitar. Wasn't ever a fan of the headstock but I am coming around.

of course I thought for a moment you were going to say an eye hazard because of the headstock. :lol:

Steerforth and Fiesta Red like this.
  4. wevard

wevard TDPRI Member

That’s a cool guitar. My first electric was a JS32. I eventually bought other guitars but I find the playability of the Jackson to be the best. Have fun!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.