NGD Harmony Sovereign H1260

Discussion in 'Acoustic Heaven' started by wood&steel, Jan 11, 2012.

1. wood&steel

wood&steel TDPRI Member

It's came in and I'm 5 hours away working till next Wednesday. However I did get my dad to check it out and play it and send me some pics. The first thing he said when I asked him about it is "it's LOUD and got a big bass". He said the action is a tad high but didn't think it needed a neck reset. The guy at GC said it didn't but you know how they are lol. Anyone played or have one of these? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using TDPRI

Attached Files:

2. dwlb

dwlb Tele-Holic

I have one, and I love it. Mine's getting a little weird action-wise in the higher frets as well, so a neck reset might be in its future, but I love the sound and feel of the guitar. Yours is prettier than mine--my Sovereign's previous owner decided to draw all over the top with magic marker, and do some carving with a penknife as well. Still a cool guitar. Congrats!

Before:

[​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]

3. wood&steel

wood&steel TDPRI Member

Wow that's gorgeous. You did a great job! I'm hopin to get to play it soon if my dad will ever ship it to me lol. I work out of town so I'm chomping at the bits to get home or it get here.

Sent from my iPhone using TDPRI

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.