NGD Gibson Melody Maker

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by bftfender, Jun 30, 2020 at 1:35 PM.

1. bftfender

bftfender Friend of Leo's

I am learning..if you look back at my posting last few years..there was so much anger, to this day its all been out of pocket & the guy has plead not guilty. Thats not what bothered me. It's my wife..the mother to children she is & to grandkids,,how do we ever replace this, The missing reality. She can sing to..i post a lot of songs & she gets 1 or 2 takes to sing..then is done..for 2 days..never to remember the words ever again. She can';t ride bumper cars..we can't do what we used to. In PA its a no fault state on insurance. his coverage was only 15k. A band website is down, We cant post images & all kinda of stuff. I dnt care about any money. Blessed to own 2 companies & we do fine. Every day..its a struggle..we can't just up & go. I did take that vow & will do what is necessary.

What reaches me most is when i see you guys as humans.. unfortunate its when we share tragedy's..we get a glimpse of who the guy posting really is...i bet if most of us got together..dif brands aside..we would jam our rears off together & make tons of music

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020 at 5:13 PM
    Telecaster88, 19sixty3 and Controller like this.
  2. bftfender

bftfender Friend of Leo's

here is the MM for the leads into a Fender Super Six Reverb..MXL DX2 on Jensen p10
    the Gibson SG with Mini's in under it on a 73 Fender Pro Reverb..Jupiter 10c

finally wrote abut the accident the forever changed our lives

Telecaster88 likes this.
  3. Flaneur

Flaneur Friend of Leo's

2008. Been to every rehearsal and gig, since I gave my buddy £200 for it, in 2010. Fantastic guitar.

7845660_4cd596b3b5e7a37ef3f23af995f46413_t.jpg

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.