NGD Fender FSR American Ultra Texas Tea Roasted Maple Neck

rawgerpaper

TDPRI Member
As mentioned by @IrishBread69
there were only 150 made and one of em is mine. @IrishBread69 as well have one,

Right away bought em once I saw in a store 6 months ago. Forgot to post when I joined this forum. When I went back to stores and tried semi-hollows, hollowbodies, solid bodies and strats, I think I'm gonna be a tele guy. I fell in love with the versatility of Teles. Tho I will still be collecting other guitars, this tele will be my first go-to when I go to a RnB, jazz, rock gig or recording or just messing around. Decided to post this now to appreciate my beautiful tele. Show some love!!

Went for the roasted one coz of the slick feel and looks and the percussiveness of the maple. Went for the Ultra coz of the noiseless ones and the modern sound. And that Texas Tea finish is really nice and sweet.

20221024_142930.jpg
20221024_142956.jpg

20221024_143011.jpg

Last edited:

tele_pathic

Friend of Leo's
NICE! I have that guitar in the "normal" rosewood fingerboard configuration: you know, the correct one! I love the finish. Pics never do it justice, though your pics do a great job of showing off the sparkle.

John C

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Congrats! Texas Tea is a very nice color - like a lot of Fender's current colors it's kind of hard to photograph, but it's really pretty in person.