NGD- EART headless

blowtorch

Telefied
Ad Free Member
0.jpg

Headless haters- move along. Very nice guit. This makes three (here are the other headless wonders)-
1656703325738.png

...and I'd call this the nicest of the lot, so far

There's something about playing a well thought-out headless guitar that feels elegant, sophisticated and progressive.
Very ergonomic.
It's certainly a great design for playing in the car, or keeping close to a cluttered workspace

Last edited:

blowtorch

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I almost bought one of those a few months ago but decided to pass on it.
Yeah I saw their Amazon store only had the crazy finishes left in stock, so I took a chance and ordered this matte black directly from their website for the same price

Jakedog

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I keep going back and looking at the Kiesel stuff. Would love a Holdsworth, or a Leia with three singles. One of these days…

It would be a great fly date guitar. But I ain’t doing any of that these days so it’s hard to justify.

Twang-ineer

Tele-Meister
I have the same one in black also. I have played the guitar that it is copied from, and aside from fanned frets... the experience is not all that different. I put some EMG's in mine and it made a world of difference. I am gobsmacked at how nice a guitar you can get for $400. The only issue that I have with the guitar is the bridge and doing a set up. You must watch videos on youtube and must slack everything and release all the "pins" before starting a setup. It is a real hassle, but I only had to do it once so....

TomBrokaw

Tele-Meister
What kind of stand do you put it on?

Edit: serious question. I have an Agile headless that is a bit less accommodating than more traditionally shaped guitars, and the Eart looks even more challenging in that regard.

Last edited:

Ronzo

Tele-Afflicted
I bought a Steinberger Spirit GT-Pro (HSH) a long time ago as a travel guitar. Loved the feel, but getting the pickups’ heights right to make it sound decent was a bear. Always wanted to put active EMGs in it to make it sound like a “real Steinberger”. Too much cost, work, and aggravation; I bought other guitars instead.

I carried it in the Hohner gig bag. And in the airport, it made everyone uneasy.