NGD! 2009 Squier Bullet Strat

Telecaster582

Tele-Afflicted
Hello! Someone (my guitar teacher) gave me a bunch of guitar parts, from them I built this! The pickguard is original, as is the neck and body. The electronics are from a different Squier, and who knows where the rest came from. The black knobs on the cream pickguard would not normally be my choice for a sunburst guitar, but overall I really like it. It's a four piece body unfortunately, but it's a squier so what do you expect. I also thought it would be proper to post the Star-Spangled Banner, (sorry for you guys who aren't in the US) also, I don't stand to play very often so forgive me for continued walking around lol.it also won't let me post a video so here is a link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/UDr4c1jWd172GqPV7
IMG_20220704_185918184.jpg
IMG_20220704_185930218.jpg
IMG_20220704_185840288.jpg

teletimetx

Doctor of Teleocity
Hello! Someone (my guitar teacher) gave me a bunch of guitar parts, from them I built this! The pickguard is original, as is the neck and body. The electronics are from a different Squier, and who knows where the rest came from. The black knobs on the cream pickguard would not normally be my choice for a sunburst guitar, but overall I really like it. It's a four piece body unfortunately, but it's a squier so what do you expect. I also thought it would be proper to post the Star-Spangled Banner, (sorry for you guys who aren't in the US) also, I don't stand to play very often so forgive me for continued walking around lol.it also won't let me post a video so here is a link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/UDr4c1jWd172GqPV7 View attachment 1001031 View attachment 1001032 View attachment 1001033

Cool! I kinda like the black knobs & pickup covers. Gives it a little different look than the other ten million sunburst strats.

I only check up on this strat sub-forum occasionally, and I’d guess not as many visitors here.

Liked the video, too! The full chord at the end sounded great. Looks like you’ve got a good teacher.

I forgot that you’re probably one of our youngest members. Keep up the good work!

Telecaster582

Tele-Afflicted
Cool! I kinda like the black knobs & pickup covers. Gives it a little different look than the other ten million sunburst strats.

I only check up on this strat sub-forum occasionally, and I’d guess not as many visitors here.

Liked the video, too! The full chord at the end sounded great. Looks like you’ve got a good teacher.

I forgot that you’re probably one of our youngest members. Keep up the good work!
Thanks! My guitar teacher is really good, but I learned to do that song with my last teacher. He was big on chord endings, and I add my own little pull-offs. I usually go for a more vintage asthenic, so this was a little bit different to what I usually go for, but I can't stop looking at it! One funny thing though is that one of the (5?) Pieces of wood is flamed. But really it doesn't matter as long as it sounds good I guess. I also didn't have an E string, and I tried to do a tapped harmonic at free in the "land of the free", but that didn't really work lol