NGD 000-28EC

douellette

Tele-Meister
I just returned from Elderly, where I picked this Martin up. I was back and forth between this 000-28EC and a 0012-28, but this was the one for me.

This is an early 50th birthday present from my incredible wife.

E803BA87-29A6-4F72-A270-E4DD96CE3513.jpeg

Geoff738

Poster Extraordinaire
Very nice. I played one about a month ago as part of my search for a new acoustic. I kind of used it as a baseline while A/B ing other stuff. While I didn’t come home with anything, thé EC was really comfortable and nice sounding.

Cheers,
Geoff

Nightclub Dwight

Friend of Leo's
Happy early birthday! That looks like a wonderful gift.

Just curious, did they have any 0012-28 models in stock? Everywhere I look it says later this year. I want to try one myself.

douellette

Tele-Meister
Happy early birthday! That looks like a wonderful gift.

Just curious, did they have any 0012-28 models in stock? Everywhere I look it says later this year. I want to try one myself.
They have a used 0012-28. It’s great. I went in trying to decide between those two guitars. The 00 has 1/8” wider neck. I can’t believe that made as much of a difference as it did. Quite a pronounced V neck, too. The website says it has a mic system, but the salesman and I agreed that’s it’s probably a UST.

I’m a 12- fret fanboy, so I was very interested in that guitar, but this EC model just really felt right. I’ve got a 000-15SM that I’ve decided I probably won’t sell after all.

Recce

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
They have a used 0012-28. It’s great. I went in trying to decide between those two guitars. The 00 has 1/8” wider neck. I can’t believe that made as much of a difference as it did. Quite a pronounced V neck, too. The website says it has a mic system, but the salesman and I agreed that’s it’s probably a UST.

I’m a 12- fret fanboy, so I was very interested in that guitar, but this EC model just really felt right. I’ve got a 000-15SM that I’ve decided I probably won’t sell after all.
The 12 frets sound wonderful because of the larger body.