NFL playoff picks predictions and discussion

telemaster03

Tele-Holic
Was hoping for a Titans victory yesterday…my son is a Titans fan and I’ve liked the Chiefs since I was a kid during the Len Dawson days. We’ve been to every Titans/Chiefs matchup but the first one after the Oilers became the Titans. We had a trip to Tennessee planned for the championship matchup had both teams won.

Bucs are getting whupped pretty good at the moment, the home teams haven’t fared well this weekend…I hope that doesn’t hold for tonight’s matchup.

backalleyblues

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
Dammit, so close!!! Oh well, wait till next year, I suppose...

As an aside, has there EVER been 3 games in a weekend won by walk-off field goals by the visiting team? Will the Bills make it 4?

Franc Robert

schmee

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Goodbye Brady, Goodbye Aaron!🤣
Garrapalo looked every bit a 2nd string QB yesterday. They won though.
They're gonna get killed next weekend...

lammie200

Friend of Leo's
quoted for truth. he really, truly, sucks. his ego is boundless and yet he totally lacks BDE
I don’t mind him hosting shows but that is where I draw the line with him. I generally don’t watch those types of shows anyway.

Hmm. I don’t know. Law of averages say it’s time for the Rams to beat Santa Clara this time.

Skully

Doctor of Teleocity
I don’t mind him hosting shows but that is where I draw the line with him. I generally don’t watch those types of shows anyway.

Hmm. I don’t know. Law of averages say it’s time for the Rams to beat Santa Clara this time.

I'm in a weird position. I've been rooting for the 49ers for more than four decades, but I've been living in L.A. for 35. This isn't a Montana era-level team. To be honest, the Steve Young era didn't have the same magic, either, and Garoppolo is simply not inspiring. Do I root for the logo I've long rooted for, which I'm likely to do, or do I root for what is now my hometown team, which has the impressive QB? The last time the Rams were in the Super Bowl, I tried to cheer them on, but I wasn't able to work up much enthusiasm or interest.

lammie200

Friend of Leo's
I know that I have probably said this before but I watch sports for not only the shear entertainment of seeing good athleticism but for also seeing embarrassment and humiliation at the highest levels. I used to watch football with my dad every Sunday so it has just become part of me. I don’t actually root for any teams and the 49ers soured a great deal of their fan base by moving to Santa Clara. That was actually somewhat indicative of what is wrong with big business professional sports. I don’t have anything against fans of any teams except the Dodgers. ;)

Skully

Doctor of Teleocity
I know that I have probably said this before but I watch sports for not only the shear entertainment of seeing good athleticism but for also seeing embarrassment and humiliation at the highest levels. I used to watch football with my dad every Sunday so it has just become part of me. I don’t actually root for any teams and the 49ers soured a great deal of their fan base by moving to Santa Clara. That was actually somewhat indicative of what is wrong with big business professional sports. I don’t have anything against fans of any teams except the Dodgers. ;)

When it comes to the Dodgers, you and GetBent are in metaphorical white robes and hoods.