NFL playoff picks predictions and discussion

VWAmTele

Friend of Leo's
I'll root for the 49'ers but I don't see how Jimmy G is going to beat the Packers. He makes way too many mistakes - stuff that should not be happening with a veteran QB. He is 3-1 in the playoffs, but has something like a 140 yd avg with a 72 QB rating in those games.

The Bucs are my team, but they have too many key injuries. Multiple OL guys are questionable and two of their best receivers and their best RB will be missing.

Lonn

Friend of Leo's
I couldn’t have scripted that Bengals game any better myself. Before the game I told my wife I wanted a low-scoring tight game with Bengals kicking a field goal to win it at the end. Which ever team won I didn’t want them building up any confidence from that game and even though Cincinnati won that was ugly game and not much of a confidence builder. Burroughs getting sacked nine times can’t be good for the offensive line confidence.

Colo Springs E

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
I couldn’t have scripted that Bengals game any better myself. Before the game I told my wife I wanted a low-scoring tight game with Bengals kicking a field goal to win it at the end. Which ever team won I didn’t want them building up any confidence from that game and even though Cincinnati won that was ugly game and not much of a confidence builder. Burroughs getting sacked nine times can’t be good for the offensive line confidence.

Yeah, Burrow is a stud but man I worry about him getting hurt again. Allowing nine sacks and winning the game? That's insane.

Reactions: BB

VWAmTele

Friend of Leo's
49'ers D played great. The football gods were protecting Jimmy G again ;)
This gives my Bucs the home field if they can beat the Rams.

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
So far battin' 1000, this weekend!

Go Bengals, Go SF! ( suck it Aaron Roger's, bye bye!)

Now, definitely want the Rams to win.

But am torn between KC and the Bills.

I went to College ( '76) in Erie, Pa, met my wife ( from Rochester, NY) there in '79, so we should go with Buffalo. We lived that cold Winter life a while...( I'm from Northern VA, and w we live here)

However, I have a man-crush on Patrick Mahommes- love to watch him play and win!

tap4154

Doctor of Teleocity
So far battin' 1000, this weekend!

Go Bengals, Go SF! ( suck it Aaron Roger's, bye bye!)

Now, definitely want the Rams to win.

But am torn between KC and the Bills.

I went to College ( '76) in Erie, Pa, met my wife ( from Rochester, NY) there in '79, so we should go with Buffalo. We lived that cold Winter life a while...( I'm from Northern VA, and w we live here)

However, I have a man-crush on Patrick Mahommes- love to watch him play and win!
I wouldn't call it a man crush, but Mahomes is just cool. Still hoping for that Rams/KC Super Bowl.

On the upside, now Aaron has plenty of time to appear on obscure podcasts.

GGardner

Friend of Leo's
Now that my team (Philly) is out, I'm rooting for the always-maligned Jimmy G. Talk about an underdog. I mean, think of the QBs from these playoffs: GOAT, GOAT 1a, and Big Ben who will be HOF. Stafford's in the HOF conversation. Allen and Burrow have already been anointed as the next great QBs. Then there's Jimmy G. I'm not even sure he's the most popular QB on his own team. Let's go Niners.

Poster Extraordinaire
Now that my team (Philly) is out, I'm rooting for the always-maligned Jimmy G. Talk about an underdog. I mean, think of the QBs from these playoffs: GOAT, GOAT 1a, and Big Ben who will be HOF. Stafford's in the HOF conversation. Allen and Burrow have already been anointed as the next great QBs. Then there's Jimmy G. I'm not even sure he's the most popular QB on his own team. Let's go Niners.

There were a lot of gimpy niners by the end of the game.