NFL playoff picks predictions and discussion

Colo Springs E

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Jeff G sticking up for Jimmy G - gotta say I agree with a lot of what he's saying. A lot of people get overly critical (me included) even when their perspective is very narrow.

I'm good with him sticking up for his guy, but his "I played you didn't" stance is lame. Mina is great and I enjoy listening to her on occasion.

Also, where did Howard Cosell play football? How about Mel Kiper Jr?

I don't have to build houses or design cars to point out flaws or features in either.

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
Jeff G sticking up for Jimmy G - gotta say I agree with a lot of what he's saying. A lot of people get overly critical (me included) even when their perspective is very narrow.

Jeff is from around here. We were big fans of Jeff. Jeff has substance abuse problems and often says and does stuff when impaired. It is regrettable.

In this case, his defense was less of jimmy g and more about other stuff that bothers him. it is being wholly misrepresented.

VWAmTele

Friend of Leo's
I'm glad you guys like Mina, but I think Garcia's reaction was more geared toward the criticism being mean spirited instead of sticking to the actual facts. Like a lot of these 'journalist' do, they try and humiliate the subject in order to get the sensational headline.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I hope the Super Bowl game is the kind of thriller to properly cap off this unbelievably great string of playoff games. Great fights for a no-dogger like me (Seahawks fan) this year!
The NFL is busily building a solid team of NFL officials for the upcoming game.

1643734698164.png

BB

Poster Extraordinaire
I'll pick the Bengals over the Rams by 3. Man....Cooper Kupp or Jamar Chase......Lordy those boys are great players.

Junkyard Dog

Friend of Leo's
The best performance so far has been the KC mascot (whatever that thing is called) dancing around and the falling over as the game winning field goal went through. Some damn fine mascoting right there.