NFL Highlights: Youtube

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by ping-ping-clicka, Oct 22, 2019.

1. ping-ping-clicka

ping-ping-clicka Tele-Meister

My sunday are now my own again, along with monday and thursday nights,
    Now I can do all my honey-do, on sundays, cut the lawn trim the hedges wash the windows ,clean the both cars and still have time to make our weekly sojourn to my wife's parents house for our weekly sunday supper with in the safety of the gated community (no pets no children), and not miss a great play of any of the weekly games,. No driveling off topic monologues having nothing to do with what's happening on the playing field ,no chey-ford ads or at&t sprint adds, or wise choices regarding how I should make wise decisions regarding my stock portfolio. It smacks of freedom from the drudgery of sitting quietly in the man cave sipping on a delicious beverage while cramming my face full of chips, wings marinated in salt and grease-heart-attack-confections. Free from the uninterrupted fog of the single minded activity of watching the game and relaxing.

2. RodeoTex

RodeoTex Poster Extraordinaire

Sounds like you've got a good thing going there Ping, but I took a knee on the whole NFL a couple of years ago.

ping-ping-clicka likes this.
  3. ping-ping-clicka

ping-ping-clicka Tele-Meister

I sat down to watch a game and it was a major advertising fiesta/blizzard with nfl interruptions as filler. I grew up when the AFL and NFL were still separate leagues and football on Sundays was an all day affair, free, and very little advertising, for me that was golden.As I mentioned watching the highlights allows me to get a brief synopsis of the games without charge and all the rest of distractions.

DrASATele likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.