1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

NFL 2020-21 Seasonal Thread

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by fendrguitplayr, Sep 11, 2020.

1. brbadg

brbadg Tele-Afflicted

You lost a game you should’ve won. The weak parts of the Chiefs offense showed up in that game. You lost, so therefore the “ hammered” description applies.

2. Lonn

Lonn Friend of Leo's

Hammered suggests a blowout loss. They scored 32 and lost by a touchdown. The defense showed the weakness. Ravens fan? :cool:

3. dburns

dburns Friend of Leo's

Nate Gerry makes Casey Mathews look like Dick Butkus.

I spent a large part of the game focused in on him and it was quite fascinating to watch a guy be as bad as he is...especially at a position like middle LB. I don’t even blame him at this point though, I assume he’s doing his best but he is just so overmatched. I blame the front office and Schwarz more than anything. They just don’t put stock in the linebacker position.

Sucks to see that happen to Dak. Hopefully he recovers and comes back next year

4. getbent

getbent Telefied Silver Supporter

Karen Von Dunning-Krueger arrives.

ping-ping-clicka likes this.
  5. Brad Pittiful

Brad Pittiful Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

they bailed on jordan hicks...he is doing well with the cards

6. ping-ping-clicka

ping-ping-clicka Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Your are very funny. Gile is an art form as you have demonstrated.

903b488b78e04cc83dfda19dc06976dc.jpg

7. ping-ping-clicka

ping-ping-clicka Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

little dog1.jpg

8. dburns

dburns Friend of Leo's

How about the WR situation? 2nd year in a row where practice squad guys come in and out-perform their draft picks. The guy Fulgham had just about more receptions and TDs yesterday than JJ Arcega-Whiteside in these last 2 seasons combined.

Then, the guy EVERBODY wanted (once CeeDee Lamb was unavailable) Justin Jefferson put up better numbers in his first game than JJAW has in his career...pretty comical at this point.

Wentz needs to be better for sure, but they are doing him no favors with these draft picks.

9. BB

BB Poster Extraordinaire

How bout those Seahawks! Russ to DK is getting real special. The last drive was a thing of beauty! Two fourth down throws....kinda feel sorry for the Viks. They certainly ran it down our throats, but that forth and one stop was amazing.

So sorry to see Dak go down. I love watching him play. Bad break. Speaking of bad breaks, it was awesome seeing Alex Smith on the field again. Hope Dak has a better time with his compound fracture. Scary.

Anyway, Sehawks are 5-0 for the first time in franchise history. Every game has been a cliff hanger, but I'll take Russell Wilson over any other QB when the game is on the line. Glad they have a bye week so they can get Jamal Adams and a bunch of other players back. The defense has to get better, doesn't it? I mean, it can't get much worse than it has been!

2manyteles likes this.
  10. fendrguitplayr

fendrguitplayr Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

I'm going out on a limb and predicting the Buffalo Bills win it all. You heard it here first!

11. lammie200

lammie200 Friend of Leo's

Zimmer pulled a Pete Carroll with his idiotic call to go for that 1st down on fourth down. A field goal would have made an 8 point lead. Nearly impossible to lose the game (in regulation time) with an 8 point lead and less than two minutes left. I always thought that Pete Carroll was the king of dumb moves.

BTW, I live in San Francisco. The 49ers are Santa Clara's team.

Stubee likes this.
  12. joe_cpwe

joe_cpwe Tele-Holic

Watching Dak's injury...ugh. Last August I fell down a 8 foot retaining wall while my foot stayed up top, stuck in a hole. Needless to say gravity won and my ankle didn't fair well.

This picture was my ankle while still dislocated. I always wondered how quick I could rehab if I was 25 years younger and a Pro athlete. Since I'm not either of those my ankle is stiff but getting better all the time...oh well. 10 pins and about six inch plate is what I got.

20190805_123421.jpg

BB likes this.
  13. BB

BB Poster Extraordinaire

They certainly could win it all. Perhaps the most complete team in the NFL. Great coaching, great players and with Diggs added....look out! Josh Allen is the bomb!

14. gtroates

gtroates Tele-Holic

Zimmer had to make a judgement call, if the offensive line of the Vikings had been able to open a big enough hole it would have been the right call. Kicking the field goal so close To the end zone has its own problems and if they had made it an eight point game it would still give Russell the ball but with the chance at a run back giving them better field position.

15. lammie200

If? They failed to open up a big enough hole to make a first down. It was the wrong call.

A shorter field goal is easier to make than a longer field goal. Stats support that. The most Russell could have done was tie the game and he would have had to get them in the end zone twice to do it with one of those having only one chance at it.

Zimmer pulled a bonehead move IMHO.

2manyteles likes this.
  16. 2manyteles

2manyteles TDPRI Member Silver Supporter

Seahawks bring the entertainment value - especially in Primetime.
    I've been a fan since the mid 90s. There is definitely a Seattle vibe to the football culture there.
    Glad they have a couple of weeks to get healthy. They had a horseshoe up their collective asses last night to be sure. Great fun as usual though.
    Go Hawks!

BB likes this.
  17. lammie200

Russell Wilson is my favorite NFL QB. Elusive and a playmaker for sure.

brbadg and BB like this.
  18. Colo Springs E

Colo Springs E Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

I would advise against pursuing a career in sports commentating.

19. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

He's really quite harmless you know. It's just that when the moon is full, and that urge hits well uh never mind. :eek::D

20. Brad Pittiful

Brad Pittiful Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

someone said...left other teams pick the talent and cut them so the eagles can claim them off waivers as they are better than the eagles draft picks...or something like that

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.