NFL 2020-21 Seasonal Thread

fendrguitplayr

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
I didn't see a thread on this yet so here we go. Two teams played last night
to kick of the new season and the results were predictable.

Kansas City Chiefs had an easy time defeating The Houston Texans, 34-20.

So, how is your team looking this season?

(Moderator note: Thread title edited to correct the year, for clarity.)

Last edited by a moderator:

BB

Poster Extraordinaire
My team is the Seahawks. They look to be much better on defense this year with the addition of Jamal Adams and Quinton Dunbar. Rookie linebacker Jordyn Brooks is going to be a beast. Offense will be bigger, better, faster and tougher this year. Great stable of running backs and killer wide receivers. Looking forward to seeing how they do against Atlanta. Atlanta is going to have a very good team this year. I hope DK Metcalf can become a Julio Jones type receiver. Julio....probably my favorite wide receiver.

telleutelleme

Telefied
Ad Free Member
My team the Texans. At the moment we are the only defeated team in the league. I expect very little out of this season for any sports and Houston is proving me correct.

Otis Fine

Tele-Afflicted
I’m pretty optimistic about my beloved Indianapolis Colts.

Love our GM, like our coach, Philip Rivers is fun to watch, Darius Leonard in a maniac at linebacker, Quenton Nelson is a monster at guard, good team all around and the owner loves guitars.

iamjethro

Tele-Meister
Well, my local Fox affiliate has decided to play hostage with games again. Cost me the superbowl and now the first day of this season. Went dark today.
Cannot receive signal over the air where I live and cannot log into Fox on internet because they say I have to go through local channel or pay a subscription fee to them.
So....

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Well, my local Fox affiliate has decided to play hostage with games again. Cost me the superbowl and now the first day of this season. Went dark today.
Cannot receive signal over the air where I live and cannot log into Fox on internet because they say I have to go through local channel or pay a subscription fee to them.
So....

You didn't miss much, however this is only my opinion and does not constitute a testimony of actual fact in the case.

Colo Springs E

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Just give me some football, and hold the mustard please!

Get used to it. Not sorry it makes you uncomfortable. Other people have been uncomfortable with some REALLY bad stuff for a REALLY long time.

Don't like it? Tough. There's always Dancing With The Stars, reality TV, soaps etc if you like that stuff. Extra mustard for you.

I'm a Saints fan, and always hopeful, but they'll figure out a way to blow it down the stretch. The Bucs win that division I think.

Can't wait for Sunday woo-hoo!

Lonn

Poster Extraordinaire
My only beef isn't NFL related per se, just the price Direct TV charges for NFL Sunday Ticket! $49 a month for 6 months. Yes I signed up for it yet again.

TheGoodTexan

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
My only beef isn't NFL related per se, just the price Direct TV charges for NFL Sunday Ticket! $49 a month for 6 months. Yes I signed up for it yet again.

Every year I say that I’m going to get the NFL Sunday Ticket package, and do all I can do to watch every game that I can squeeze in during the week.

And every year when the new season rolls around, I think of too many life responsibilities that take priority over football... and skip it yet again.