NFL 2019

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by chet again, Sep 1, 2019.

1. fendrguitplayr

fendrguitplayr Poster Extraordinaire

Looks like a lot of the games will be in the rain today. Cowboys at Patriots will be heavy winds and rains so
    could be a few turnovers. It will be interesting down at Gillette. I'll be watching at home and seeing how the
    people in the stands are enjoying being there in the soaking rains. Go Pats!

Toto'sDad likes this.
  2. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

Stacking up to be a great day to watch football!

fendrguitplayr likes this.
  3. schmee

schmee Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

Some killer games today for sure.
    'Boys vs Pat's ....I cant choose, hate 'em both!
    Ravens vs Rams ... Ravens are on a terror lately
    49'ers vs Packers ... can the Niners stay on track?
    Saints vs Falcons ... Falcons have improved

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
    Toto'sDad likes this.
  4. fendrguitplayr

This about the time of the season when turnovers, injuries and missed field goals can be huge.

Shuster, Toto'sDad and schmee like this.
  5. Bluesboy3

Bluesboy3 Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

Go Raiders!!!

6. Toto'sDad

My son and I were talking about this the other day. We're heading into the part of the season where the players are playing really good, but they are starting to tire. It kind of goes like this, early season, players feel good, but they haven't honed their actual game play. A little later, they start to click, (if they're going to) then about where we are now, they've been playing long enough for all of the hurting to kind of become normal. From here on out, it will be the teams that can play well without getting too many players hurt in the process who will finish well.

7. Stringbanger

Stringbanger Telefied Ad Free Member

Stringbanger reporting from Philadelphia:

“I have nothing to report.”

BB likes this.
  8. Owenmoney

Owenmoney Tele-Afflicted

Eagles lost, again, but Wentz will get interviewed, smile and say, well we have to do better ! He never really seems upset at losing. He was really good his first year, but......I actually think the team played better for Foles,but just like all philly teams, the crap on the people who get them to the top. Maybe just my opinion, but I’ve watched Philly teams my whole life, the flyers dumped doug Favell when they got to the cup finals and parent played in all the cup games when they won. Then Favell who carried them while parent was hurt got dumped
    The Phillies cleaned house after winning the World Series
    And the eagles let Foles go after winning the super bowl.
    It seems to be a tradition, but not a good one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Stringbanger

Stringbanger Telefied Ad Free Member

That was one of the most pathetic games I have seen in a while in the NFL. You’re right, they should have unloaded Wentz when they had the chance, and kept Foles, a proven winner. But I get it. Wentz is the “franchise” guy.

Despite the lack of a proper receiver corps, the Eagles should have won that game. Horrible football!

10. Owenmoney

Owenmoney Tele-Afflicted

Just like last week, I don’t usually watch football anymore the announcers are a bunch of old hens that never shut up, but I liked Foles and he took them to the Super Bowl and won it, Wentz got hurt and the backup who was gonna quit football not only came in and carried the team, I think the players got behind Foles better. The whole team played better than with Wentz. And I think they still don’t play that well for him. He seems too nonchalant in interviews like it doesn’t matter if they win or lose.
    I usually only watch the highlights or low lights as the case may be. It the defense does their job and Wentz just seems to always come up short.
    My wife says she knows four things about football, the eagles suck, they should have kept Foles, Tom Brady is an a hole and the Patriots cheat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. fendrguitplayr

New England got lucky in the Rain Bowl today. It wasn't pretty but a win is a win.

Toto'sDad likes this.
  12. Toto'sDad

Brady looked like he was spoiling for trouble, and I didn't understand what was going on there. A win is a win. When they put the record up there of wins and losses, they don't show the score. It was pretty sloppy on both sides, I think Brady ought to be grateful for the win. Saint's game was a thriller, looked like the officials had bet money on the Panthers, but the Panthers screwed up the deal they were offered by the officials, (I'll bet if the Panthers had won, the officials would have had to have hidden in the locker room for a week before they could go home) and Brees pulled a win right out of his rear end. Well the kicker gets some credit too.

Shuster and fendrguitplayr like this.
  13. fendrguitplayr

Several bad kicks, missed field goals, dropped passes, bad ref calls. I watched as the crowd sat in the pouring,
    wind driven rains while we were dry and comfortable in our livingroom.

Toto'sDad likes this.
  14. Brad Pittiful

Brad Pittiful Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

wentz is as good as his uninjured o line....and receivers...i think they should consider signing antonio brown....what have they got to lose...dallas signing cooper made them 100 times better...too bad they cant beat good teams...eagles can possible save their season with antonio brown...maybe

fendrguitplayr and Toto'sDad like this.
  15. Toto'sDad

And that's just as it should be! I didn't drop a single snack all during the ordeal. I had backup just in case though, Alex would have caught it midair, he never fumbles a snack!

16. xStonr

xStonr Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Antonio Brown can't help if Carson doesn't get time to throw. Yesterday's O line was horrendous.

fendrguitplayr and Toto'sDad like this.
  17. Toto'sDad

If they signed Antonio all they would get out of the deal would be the publicity from his latest stupid, contrived situation, as a desperate attempt for attention. He would want to wear his jock strap OUTSIDE his uniform, or perhaps wear women's high heeled shoes to run in. Antonio should be left to rot in oblivion, or join a circus and become a clown, it won't take much work. As always, this is just one man's opinion, and not to be considered fact. ( though it might be)

18. Shuster

Shuster Poster Extraordinaire

Wow!!! Watching the Ravens vs Rams game tonite, and found out that the QB rushing record is over 1000 yd's by a player I won't mention. Though the Ravens QB Lamar Jackson has rushed 900+ yd's this season all ready, and on pace to hit 1240 yd's by seasons end?!?!

I had no idea of that record, there at running backs that rarely if ever hit that mark, but a quarterback doing it, is just amazing to me!!

BB likes this.
  19. brbadg

brbadg Tele-Afflicted

I'm not a fan per se,but they really screwed the pooch in that game.
    Catch the damn ball!

20. Brad Pittiful

Brad Pittiful Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

ive not heard a peep from him since the pats cut him...5 games left...pay him a couple mill...if they make the playoffs a mill a game...no nonsense...if he can do that...sign him next year....he is a great talent...id take the chance

Toto'sDad likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.