Next on my list: Reverb. Advice needed

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by B.G., Nov 22, 2013.

1. B.G.

B.G. Tele-Meister

So I've determined that my next major pedal purchase is going to be a reverb pedal, but I've got some particular requirements.
    I want a reverb that has a reverse reverb option, and the ability to be controlled by an expression pedal. Preferably something cheaper than the Eventide Space or Strymon Big Sky. I'm thinking in the $250 or under price range.

So far, I'm seeing a lot of pedals that offer one or the other, but not much that has both. Anyone out there running a similar setup?

2. Meshgearfox

Meshgearfox Tele-Meister

Marshall Reflector - has reverse reverb and an expression pedal input.

Neunaber Stereo Wet- expression input but no reverse reverb (yet). They have a utility to load new effects into the pedal but I haven't seen a reverse verb.

Or- get a Morley FX Blender pedal and you can use any reverb you like in the loop

3. Suttykins

Suttykins Tele-Meister

I vote for the TC Hall of Fame.

I had the Neunaber Stereo WET but I didn't really dig it. The wet reverb sound was very separate from the dry signal, which is completely the opposite of what I want in reverb.

Right now, I'm perfectly happy with the spring in my Deluxe Reverb but if I was going after that long digital sound again, I'd get a TC Hall of Fame Mini.

Edit: Just realised that you're looking for expression pedal control. So disregard everything I just said. It looks as though you might have to pony up for either the Strymon of Eventide then, I'm afraid.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.