Newsletter/"Highlighted Posts" emails

trigger-cut

TDPRI Member
I used to receive a weekly email with highlighted posts from TDPRI, but I haven't seen one since mid-November. And it turns out I miss them!

I tried searching this forum, but didn't find anything other than a thread with somebody complaining about these emails and calling them "spam."

For somebody like me who doesn't browse TDPRI every day, these newsletters were a convenient way for to check out some active discussions. Honestly, unless I'm looking for an answer to a specific question, these emails were the only reason I visit out the forum. They kept me coming back on a regular basis.

I haven't changed any of my account settings... Is there any way to start receiving these again?

rutmang

TDPRI Member
I used to receive a weekly email with highlighted posts from TDPRI, but I haven't seen one since mid-November. And it turns out I miss them!

I tried searching this forum, but didn't find anything other than a thread with somebody complaining about these emails and calling them "spam."

I know exactly what you mean. I really miss them too, and from the other forums as well.

I can only guess it has something to do with threadloom changing hands in mid-November.

https://blog.threadloom.com/

"For our customers, this won’t change how you access your Threadloom account, manage your Threadloom services, or (for customers on paid plans) how you are billed. Your account stays the same and our services continue to operate as before. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop us a line."

I am with you and would like to see the service restored someway!

rutmang

TDPRI Member
Looks like we may be onto something to restore the email digests? I've got one from strat-talk, too!

Thanks, it is nice to have something in the mailbox again!

Screenshot from 2022-02-01 12-38-23.png