New word Rant

Jakedog

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I have heard “perfect” being overused to the point of annoyance around here, but that was like 10-12 years ago. Maybe it just finally got to wherever you live.

Tonetele

Doctor of Teleocity
Jerry Rosa describes jis latest mandolin build as The Most perfect Madolin made by a human being. That is bragging ad impossible to prove. Such advertising and use of superlatives was banned here Downunder in advertising, calendars, print etc. in 1975

WRHB

Tele-Holic
"Perfect" has certainly enter the vernacular of waitstaff. I seem to get bombarded with it as I go down the list of order options at restaurants. I think it has supplanted, "An excellent choice, sir!"

Bob
I’m still waiting for a waiter to tell me I made the worst choice available on the menu.

sax4blues

Poster Extraordinaire
"Actually" is a word I hear peppered through every conversation no matter how mundane the subject or information.

Here's a quick, not well thought out theory. As we've moved into the "look at me" lifestyle of social media, everything now needs additional emphasis to garner any notice at all.

I have a guitar. So what? I actually have a perfect guitar. Oh, I'll take notice.

OmegaWoods

Tele-Afflicted
Actually
So
Perfect
110%
Utilize
Epic
No Problem(o)
Bro
Brah
A Thing

It's late so I can't think of all of them but this is a good list to start with. I was going to be cute and weave them into an EPIC PERFECT sentence but I think I'll go to bed instead.

Good night, Brah!!