1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

New Waiting List Day! (Neural DSP Quad Cortex)

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by barrymclark, Jan 19, 2021.

1. barrymclark

barrymclark Tele-Meister

I have been watching the development of this for over a year. I am just SO pumped about this. Can't wait.

The manual was just released and, word is, once the manual is released, they start shipping soon after.

Here's to hoping I won't be wait listed too much longer!

2. icantplaywellyet

icantplaywellyet TDPRI Member

Are there any general estimates for the general release? I wasn't sure how "concrete" the release projection was.

3. assessor

assessor TDPRI Member

Today the influencers are allowed to release their videos.
    Rabea is first in line…

4. swervinbob

swervinbob Tele-Afflicted

Newbcaster likes this.
  5. swervinbob

swervinbob Tele-Afflicted

I’m liking what I see so far. I’ve always liked the Helix because of the user interface and workflow. Plus, I can usually tweak until I get close to a real amp recorded sound. This is kind of a cross between the Helix and Kemper. I just don’t like waiting lists. I’d probably have a Fractal product if you didn’t have to wait. I’ll wait until they are easier to get.

Newbcaster likes this.
  6. Newbcaster

Newbcaster Tele-Holic

I'm on the list thanks to the Rhett Shull video. Love that guy. He's not a bs artist. He can really play, and he plays genres that I like, namely country, rock, dad rock..stuff like that.

He clearly a/b vs kemper and kemper clearly lost. He seems to think its less good than the axefx3 but I don't know. Its half the price and as soon as the stock sounds are fixed and people start trading pedal and amp sounds.. I think the end result sounds will be as good or better AND much more giggable.

Besides, after the kemper us distributor failed to honor the 40% off coupon i was given at NAMM2018....I will never use them ever unless I was given a kemper. That bastard dogged me for 6 months too.

That Cal Webway likes this.
  7. jageya

jageya Tele-Holic

i am waiting till summer or maybe fall 2021 to see how updates pan out and reviews.No need to be 1st. Plus maybe by then the luamp x will be out

8. codamedia

codamedia Poster Extraordinaire

When gigs get back to somewhat normal I'll consider adding one of these to my Helix. Before 2020 I was seriously looking at adding a Kemper floor... but this looks like it might win over that option.

9. jageya

jageya Tele-Holic

Adding? lol..it may just end up replacing your helix-i mean by then helix mk2 may be out as well.

10. burntfrijoles

burntfrijoles Poster Extraordinaire

That video convinced me that I’m still not ready to get back into modeling. I am a recovering Helix user.
    I want something more simple to operate. I am just not a tweaker. I think something similar to the Iridium is what I would like. Five or so amp models that actually sound like the amps with a typical tone stack for each coupled with enough cabs for each (not an endless list). Toss in a couple of reverbs for good measure. Just like a real amp. Physical input controls rather than touch screen. Maybe add a simple display for saving and recall a few presets.
    I’ll bring my own effects.

SbS likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.