New Thundercats Cartoon: Anyone Watching

Commodore 64

Friend of Leo's
I generally don't watch the Cartoon Network. But I do have two daughters aged 7 and 4, who like cartoons. They've really liked The Smurfs, Voltron, He-Man, and Thundercats--all cartoons I liked as a kid...

So I was browsing through the U-Verse listing and I saw Thundercats. I clicked over, and it turns out that they are rebooting the series. They started over. The first 3 episodes have been quite good. If you liked the Thundercats back in the day, give it a try. I set my DVR to record (9:30 PM EST), but of course, you can catch reruns too.

Snarf doesn't talk (yet?), which is a good thing, IMHO.

Oh and Cheetara's boobs are as ridiculously huge as they were in the original.

elicross

Poster Extraordinaire
I didn't even know there was a new series.

I used to watch the old show on summer afternoons with my girlfriend, after she got home from teaching summer school. We were a very easily and cheaply entertained couple, I'll give us that!

And I had a thing for Cheetara. :oops:

imsilly

Friend of Leo's
The Furries are gonna have a field day with this one.

MRJ.

Tele-Meister
I grew up watching the original, and I have to say the new one is really, really good. IGN has had a lot of info on it. The Robear Burbles are supposed to show up eventually. I think I saw an arm of one on the first episode when Lion-o was digging through some of the stuff he had been collecting. Snarff is supposed to be more like a pet, so he wont do any talking. I'm looking forward to when they find Panthro.