1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

New Tele Lovin Amp Alert

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by Red Planet, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Red Planet

Red Planet Tele-Meister

For you guys that might want to know.

My Good Buddy Jeff Andrews has been working on Amps for Years and Playing with an Amp Design along the way. He finally Introduced his Amp a few weeks ago.

Its the Andrews A-22 22 WATT Two EL84 Power House that comes in a Head or 1x12 Combo. Hand Wired with Extremely High Quality Components in it. Fixed Bias (with Pot) and a Solid State Rectifier.

Long Story short I got one and this thing Loves My Tele. I can Crank the Amp and Clean up to a Gorgeous Clean from my Guitar Volume. I t has an Amasing Clarity to it with a Marshally Growl. Its easy to Bias it all you need is a Digital Multimeter. The Bias Test Points are on the Back (no taking the Chasis out). Controls are Volume, Trebile, Bass, Presense, and Master Volume. The Master is a little different in that it goes to about 15. The Preamp Volume maintains its EQ throughout its range.

Its the Loudest Two EL84 Amp I ever heard in my life. Its just a Tele Lovin Amp.

Here is a link and a Pic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.andrewsamplab.com/repairs.htm

http://www.andrewsamplab.com/amps/amps_home.htm

2. Douglas_Holt

Douglas_Holt Tele-Meister

What kind of tolex is that? It looks like 2 different colors in the pics.

Doug

3. ruger9

ruger9 Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free Member

It's certainly beautiful. Does he have a website?

4. Ben Harmless

Ben Harmless Friend of Leo's

You got me all droolin' on my keyboard now...

There's a whole lot of ways you can wire up an amp, but when someone as skillful and artistic as this dude obviously is stuffs two EL84s and the features you've listed into a box, there's a good chance I want one!

5. ruger9

ruger9 Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free Member

Exactly. Not to take away from the cool amp above, but...you've got to check out the new Suhr Badger. (I've started a new thread for this one...)

6. Red Planet

Red Planet Tele-Meister

Lets see. Let me start from the Top Down. Tolex is Green and Black in either Configuration you see pictured.

Website is www.andrewsamplab.com

Ben I hope no one takes this as Rude.

You owe it to yourself to get one of these Amps. I'm not one to boast about things. I have owened thousands of Amps in the Last 33 Years of Playing including many EL84 Amps. This Amp will eat for Breakfest any EL84 Amp I've ever heard including 4 EL84 Amps. Comparing this Amp to your average Booteek EL84 would be funny.

This thing has some Tricks of the Trade that Tied together in one format gathers into the most Aggressive, Loudest, Pretty Soundingest, and most Gorgeous Clean Sounding Amp you'll ever hear in your life.

Yes I know that sounds over the top but you gotta hear it to understand what I'm talking about. :D

7. Red Planet

Red Planet Tele-Meister

Word:D

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.