New song from 41TWIN, end of March

FortyEight

Tele-Afflicted
Comments on mix are welcomed. People likely won't love how I did it. LOL. Oh well.

My biggest new thing on this one was the use of a PG81 on everything. I did double the guitar and bass with an SM57 though. The next song I did, in process, I exclusively use the PG81 on all tracks. I like that mic.

mexicanyella

Friend of Leo's
I admire (and envy) your clear, unaffected, in-tune vocals. You make it sound maddeningly easy.

And as I’ve told you before, I like your open, spacious, sometimes stark arrangements. You make some brave arrangement decisions and to my ear they work and sound distinctive because of it.

I get a kick out of the little off-handed random spoken bits at the end of some of your songs, like the little “no.” in this one, and “give that man a cigar, and a Nobel peace prize” in one of the other recent ones.

FortyEight

Tele-Afflicted
Why THANK YOU!!!! I keep listening to it thinking its pitchy in some spots. Also seems moreso on different systems. i got these crappy speakers on my computer that i record on (dont normally use them for much of anything) and im like crap my singing is more out of tune than i thought. i dont know. sometimes i feel like if u lose some frequencies from bad speakers it doesnt sound as in tune. but maybe im just looking for a reason to cover up that its just a bit off. lol. ugh.

anyways. i appreciate the comments. those little statements just come out when im recording and into it. i cant help myself sometimes. some stuff gets cut cuz it just sounds dumb to me. lol.