My original pedalboard was home-made out of wood (laying around in the garage,) glue, duralock, spraypaint and a fence gate handle. It had been feeling a bit cramped but I just didn't want to spend the money on a commercial built board - rather spend money elsewhere. Here is the old board and its pre-disassembly mess: A better look at the old board after retirement. Engineering wise, I think I did well enough - the center support with judiciously placed pass-through holes for wires helped a lot with "stomp flex" and cabling, but it was as much a mess below as it was above, my only real lament about it; and that I felt a bit space constrained. The loop switcher moved me into "large board" size, prompting this original board build and I have no regrets, but the switcher takes up pedal space so the board size was necessary (24x18 here.) Too bad that duralock forest on there can't easily be reclaimed.... I found this pedal train pro (with tour case,) barely used, for about the price of a new boss delay pedal and I just could not pass that up. Assembly with this would make things easy but my power supply, a walrus audio phoenix, has no good mounting option for pedaltrain boards, at least that I or sweetwater could find - there is a universal kit but it did not look like it would fit well. So I got a $5 piece of aluminum flat bar and went to work. A pair of vice grips functioned as my aluminum brake and the rest was pretty simple. The bends and cuts aren't stellar, but they are close enough and it is tight. I have dura-lock between the bottom edge of the supply and the board itself, so it shouldn't be going anywhere. In the old board, it was mounted with double-sided tape and plastic hvac hanger strap with lathe screws - I was using what I had in the garage. My main concern here is the pedal power cables plugging in while it was mounted in place - didn't think I had room at first but it is just enough for them to get in there. I like the PS but I wish they spaced the jacks a bit more - those plugs are tight against each other when it is fully used. Thought I'd share the project....maybe someone finds something useful....will post a few more pictures on the thread as it comes further together.