New old new gear day

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by Jared macneill, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Jared macneill

Jared macneill Tele-Meister

So yeah it's a new old new gear day. Let me explain. I had my first job out of school in 2010 and I bought my self my first new acoustic. I remember me and my mom going into the back room and looking for a budget 12 string and we found this little epiphone 12 string. I had a good three or four years with it and I sold it to a friend for basically what I bought it for since it was like new. She had me string it up like a 6 string lol so she could learn. Well it sat in her closet for years untouched . On Thursday I saw her for the first time since March and she asked if I had a 6 string lying around and I did. So i ended up trading my Taylor 810 for it... lol not . I ended up trading a only beater i got for the beach i paid $50 for it. So i think i did good.
    And it still looks to be in good shape. Now to get the rest of the string pegs lol. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

2. Deeve

Deeve Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

I am very happy w/ my epi 12 and hope you like yours as much.
    Peace - Deeve

Jared macneill likes this.
  3. studio1087

studio1087 Telefied Silver Supporter

My first 12 was an Epi. I thought it was very nice. Glad you got your old friend back!

4. Jared macneill

Jared macneill Tele-Meister

I was shocked when she asked lol and thanks

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

studio1087 likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.