Not actually today, but today is the day that I can say I got nut slots cut correctly, installed the string tree, and set it up. This thing is DONE. For now at least. This is my second build out of 8, and I gotta say I never thought I'd make that many. But I have no plans to stop. Some history before the pictures, but feel free to scroll ahead all the same. So like I said this was my second build back in 2016. My first build I did a body and a neck, but the neck was just kind of meh. Couldn't put my finger on why, so I decided not to try again. So I went to an online neck manufacturer who will remain nameless here. I got a really nice rosewood neck and when I put it together I had all kinds of problems getting the string heights set. The company took the neck back and said it was defective and sent me a new one. That one was much better but it was just never quite right for me. Don't get me wrong, great neck, but not for me. After that I went on to build a few more guitars making my own neck for each one, getting better and better each time. So it just wasn't quite sitting right that I had a guitar I made, with a neck I didn't. So in summary, I made a neck. Here's some before pictures. Here's the original neck with the original decal. I originally went with a decal and wasn't sure how to make that work on rosewood so I did a clear Nitro on just the face of the headstock. So it had an odd look that I wasn't too fond of.