New member, long time Tele fan

pipthepilot

Tele-Meister
Hello Everyone,

I've Just signed up to today, so thought I would say hello.

I've always loved Telecasters, I learnt to play on a Squire Tele back in 1989 and owned a few over the years. After over 20 years of not playing, I built myself a Tele-partscaster 2 years ago, and have played it every day since.

My partscaster is the best Tele I've ever played, all genuine fender parts with custom shop Twisted-Tele pickups. I refinished the neck in Nitro, re-fretted & levelled the frets and once set up, it plays like a dream.

I've collected a few guitars over two years, including a very expensive Gibson Customshop LP 59 reissue, but its always the Tele I reach for first.

pipthepilot

Tele-Meister
Here you go, in all her Candy Apple Red glory.

tele 2.jpeg Tele 1.jpeg
If you look carefully, you may notice I've used a 4 way switch. I have this so when position 2 or 3 are selected, the Bridge and Neck PUs are selected together either in Parallel or Serial. In serial, the PUs sound really hot. The Customshop twisted PUs are phenomenal, the neck has a Strat vide but the bridge is classic hot twang tele.

tele 3.jpeg

unixfish

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Here you go, in all her Candy Apple Red glory.

View attachment 1053732 View attachment 1053733
If you look carefully, you may notice I've used a 4 way switch. I have this so when position 2 or 3 are selected, the Bridge and Neck PUs are selected together either in Parallel or Serial. In serial, the PUs sound really hot. The Customshop twisted PUs are phenomenal, the neck has a Strat vide but the bridge is classic hot twang tele.

View attachment 1053734

Oh my, that is desperately pretty!

Thank you for posting those pics!