1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

New Loop Pedal to be Released

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Garage Dog, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Garage Dog

Garage Dog TDPRI Member

There is limited info on this looper but I have read that it is suppose to be released in March or April.There is one for sale on Reverb right now for $270.

http://static.bax-shop.nl/image/pro...50/Electro_Harmonix_Dual_Stereo_Looper_01.jpg

Electro Harmonix 22500 Dual Stereo Looper

Product Information
    Electro Harmonix's looping pedals offer great value for money and are a useful addition to any guitarist's setup. The 22500 Dual Stereo Looper feels just as much at home on stage as it does in the studio. It has a retro look, but its technology is quite modern: audio is recorded to an SDHC card and you can connect the looper to your Mac or PC via a USB port in order to save your loops. Of course Electro Harmonix wouldn't be Electro Harmonix if they hadn't equipped the 22500 pedal with a number of fantastic experimental features.

Possibilities

The 22500 allows you to record up to thirteen hours of audio (using a 32GB SDHC) and 100 individual loops. An 8GB SDHC card is included so you can get started straight away. As the name implies, the Dual Stereo Looper gives you control over two stereo loops, which can be used independently or linked together. Each channel has its own mix control, and the looper also has a gain control for incoming signals. In addition to the usual foot switches per loop there's a third programmable foot switch that can be used for functions like tap tempo.

Additional features

Electro Harmonix is known to offer a little more than just the standard options, by adding experimental functions to their effect pedals. At times those features can be a little over the top, but in this case they hit the nail right on the head. Each loop of the 22500 has its own reverse function, for instance, as well as a practical octave function - ideal for one-man bands. To top it all off, the Dual Stereo Looper is equipped with a number of built-in drum patterns. Are you looking for a looper that really gets your creative juices flowing and is perfect for use on stage? Check out the EHX 22500!

Product details
    loop pedal
    two stereo loops
    up to 100 individual loops
    recording time: up to 13 hours
    verse/chorus switch
    microphone input
    reverse and octave (up/down) functions
    built-in rhythms + rhythm guide
    adjustable gain
    USB port
    included:
    9.6V DC 220mA adapter

2. MDMachiavelli

MDMachiavelli Tele-Afflicted

I tried the Boss RC-3 and it just wasn't for me. I'll definitely try it, maybe it will be better.

3. Obsessed

Obsessed Telefied Silver Supporter

Seems to have quite a few of the right functions from my perspective as a Jamman Stereo user, although with only 3 foot switches, it will be interesting to see how it actually works.

Looping is so much fun, I'm not surprised to see yet another enter the field.

4. bricksnbeatles

bricksnbeatles Tele-Afflicted

The reverse loop sounds cool, as do the octaves.

5. ryokan

ryokan Tele-Holic

I hope it allows you to kill a loop gracefully. There is still no looper on the market currently that will allow a loop to die out slowly. It's either on or off. Also hope it doesn't quantize. Should be interesting to see...

6. FenderGyrl

FenderGyrl Poster Extraordinaire

My RC300 allows you to create a fade out your loops. It even allows you to adjust how fast it will fade. It was an expensive pedal though! :eek:

7. eddie knuckles

eddie knuckles Tele-Afflicted

Boomerang III lets you both reverse and fade loops

8. Obsessed

Obsessed Telefied Silver Supporter

Digitech Jamman Stereo has "fade" and "reverse" as well.

I don't know why anyone would want reverse, but it is there for me to use anyway.

number 9
    number 9
    number 9 ...

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.